1 Queen Bed
Cute, clean, 2nd floor apartment, two houses from the sand. Completely stocked with everything. Vaulted/beamed ceilings w/sky lights. Small, private, (not shared) patio w/gas BBQ. Two parking spots (one garage). Washer/Dryer. Beach toys, Endless fun!
“The Dollhouse” is a guest apartment located over the garage of a lovingly maintained home six blocks north of Belmont Park on one of the loveliest courts in Mission Beach. Located just steps away from the Pacific Ocean, this charming and highly rated vacation rental sleeps 5 making it a perfect retreat for singles, couples, and small families. Built in the 1930’s, the dollhouse features original wooden floors and other charming features.
In a nutshell:
- Two bedrooms plus a small sleeping loft reached by a ladder.
- Sleeps maximum of 5, not including children under age 2.
- One full bath.
- On Pacific Ocean side of Mission Beach; walk to the sand in 30 seconds…or less!
- 2 parking spots
- Well-maintained, beautifully updated and decorated.
- Child friendly
- Twenty years of highly rated reviews!
Enter through the blue Dutch door to a bright and comfortable living area that is open to a fully-equipped kitchen. The vaulted and beamed ceiling has skylights that let in plenty of natural light. Charming beach decor in all rooms. Kitchen is well equipped with everything you need for your stay including a gas range, microwave, large pantry and plenty of counter space. Counter seating or a small dining table is available for family dinners.
- Bedroom #1 has a queen bed.
- Bedroom #2 has two twins.
- Small sleeping loft has 1 twin and is reached by a ladder. The loft is a favorite spot for older children and the young at heart but may not be suitable sleeping area for everyone. Please consider this when you book. If you cannot utilize the loft there are only beds for 4 people.
- Portable crib available.
- There is one full bath with tub/shower combination. You will never run out of hot water thanks to the latest on-demand water heater.
- There is a small private (not-shared) patio with a gas BBQ. A brick walkway leads to a private gate onto our court.
- No smoking anywhere on the property.
Dollhouse comes with two designated spots. One spot is in the garage and fits SUV size vehicle. The second spot is a large and easily accessible spot on the Strandway that is easily accessible and fits an SUV vehicle.
Heating & Cooling:
- Please be aware there is NO Air conditioning in the dollhouse.
- There are ceiling fans and window fans but there is no a/c.
- There is heat in the unit during cooler months.
What we provide:
- High speed internet access. Smart TV in the living room.
- A FREE Speed Queen washer and dryer with laundry detergent.
- All beach and bath towels are provided.
- Beach chairs, beach toys, umbrellas, and boogie boards also provided, so pack light!
- All paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, napkins) as well as hand soap, shampoo, dish detergent, laundry soap, trash bags, cleaning products and more.
For our younger guests, we have a portable cribs and high chair available. You’ll find plenty of board games and puzzles for quality family time and the occasional rainy day. Thank you for supervising you children at all times.
San Diego offers an abundance of activities and attractions, and this beach house puts you right in the heart of it all. Explore the nearby beaches, perfect for swimming, surfing, or simply enjoying long walks along the shore. Take a short drive to popular destinations like the historic Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, Sea World, Legoland, or the world-famous San Diego Zoo. With numerous restaurants, shops, and entertainment options nearby, you'll have no shortage of things to do and explore.
Our attentive local property management team is always just a phone call away to assist you with any needs or provide local recommendations. Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience San Diego's coastal charm from the comfort of our beach house. Book your stay today and create memories that will last a lifetime!
If you are interested in a large family gathering, inquire about renting the main house which sleeps 10.
A Message from the Owner:
We are thankful to be able to provide this lovely Mission Beach home where families from all over the world have stayed, made memories, and filled our guest books with love. Twenty years ago we bought this beach house that our family had rented for many summer vacations starting when our children were babies. We love this house and always called it our beach house; even before we bought it. One summer we arrived to find our beach house was For Sale! It is a dream come true to own this house and we are very thankful for all the fun times it has provided with our friends and family. We look forward to spending many happy years with our children and someday, hopefully, their children in this special place. When we're not at the beach, we live in Scottsdale, Arizona. We have been married for 40 years and have three now grown sons. We love all that San Diego has to offer and never get tired of acting like tourists.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
* Please read our cancellation policy and house rules before booking. *
MMB Rentals Cancellation Policy
- Please Note: Our Cancellation Policy is strictly enforced without exceptions.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB Rentals by e-mail.
- Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
Due to new regulations governing vacation rentals in San Diego, it is more important than ever that we are good neighbors. Please
be aware of the following restrictions:
- This home is a private residence for use by registered guests.
- You are welcome to have a small number of visitors on the property for short visits only.
- No additional overnight guests.
- No parties. No loud music or any noise that might bothers those around you at ANY time of day.
- No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.
- There is no smoking anywhere on the property, inside or out.
- We have plenty of fans but we do not have air conditioning.
- No pets. Service animals only (please give advance notice to property manager.) No emotional support animals.
- Check-out time is 10 a.m. and check-in is 4 pm.
- Please read cancellation policy carefully before you book.
- We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under age 30.
- Our property is overseen by a local property manager and house rules are strictly enforced.
- Guests who are inconsiderate of our neighbors and other vacationers around us jeopardize our ability to continue vacation renting. Such behavior cannot be allowed. Thank you for understanding.
1 Queen Bed
2 Single Beds
719 Kennebeck Ct
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid minus $100 processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate, cleaning, tax and damage deposit.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid. Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
from $200 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com