1 King Bed
CLEANLINESS & SAFETY:
- Cleanliness and safety are top priorities at Magical Mission Beach Rentals.
- We want you to feel confident and comfortable while staying in our properties.
- Our cleaning teams use practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- We recognize the essential role played by our cleaners and reward them accordingly by paying a living wage.
- Upon guest departure, linens and towels are all removed and replaced.
- Our cleaners clean and sanitize the property.
- Once cleaning is complete, an MMB Quality Control Inspector examines the property to verify that the highest cleaning standards are met.
- You can trust that your vacation rental will be fully sanitized and disinfected prior to your arrival.
Special Offer/Reduced Rates!
Fresh clean villa with a perfect quiet location steps from Mission Bay and the Ocean. It will enhance your vacation with the best amenities including air conditioning, new top-quality beds and linens in both bedrooms, 3 TVs with Roku, two bikes, gourmet kitchen, and two lovely bathrooms with all the amenities. Live outdoors in the front yard with BBQ, umbrella table for 6 and padded chairs, room to lounge and read. Pamper yourself in our yoga/wellness/meditation room!
- Newly remodeled with modern amenities.
- Air conditioning and a cozy automatic gas fireplace (just switch on).
- Separate yoga/meditation/wellness room with a daybed and yoga mats.
- New gourmet kitchen with Thermador appliances and new everything!
- Sunny reading nook in kitchen.
- Spa-like soaking tub in master.
- New walk in showers in both bathrooms with rain shower heads and handhelds.
- Heated towel warmers in both baths.
- New luxury beds and 100% Cotton sheets and towels.
- Spotlessly clean and fresh, and scent free.
- New soft wool rugs on hardwood floors in both bedrooms and living room.
- Washer and dryer, drying rack and utility sink in garage.
- Garage with Automatic Opener, Inside dimensions: 7' high, 7'5" wide, 16' deep.
- Sunny front patio tucked on a charming, quiet street, walk to everything.
- Outdoor Dining table/umbrella, padded chairs for 6 with BBQ.
- Use lemons and limes from the front yard trees.
- Outdoor shower for after beach days.
- Read and chill on the super comfortable chaise lounge.
- Two beach cruiser bikes.
- Two boogie boards.
- Beach towels, umbrella and four beach chairs.
- South Mission Beach has everything you could want or need for your personal enjoyment:
- A perfect location in the coveted quiet of South Mission Beach.
- Perfect weather almost everyday of the year.
- Walk and bike friendly with bike rental close by.
- Mission Bay and 12 miles of bike and walking trails just a half block away.
- A lovely clean sandy beach and the ocean a block and a half away.
- Local color on the boardwalk at Belmont Amusement Park.
- A few cute restaurants and a coffee shop within a few blocks.
- Walking or biking distance to restaurants, bars and Belmont Park.
- Easy Access to Balboa Park, Sea World, Old Town and more.
HOUSE RULES AND CONDITIONS:
Please ensure you are comfortable with MMB house rules as they are strictly enforced:
- The minimum age to rent is 25 years of age.
- We maintain a “NO TOLERANCE” policy regarding parties, excessive noise, and/or disturbing neighbors. We want everyone to have a terrific time, but never at anyone’s expense.
- Gatherings that disturb neighbors are prohibited and will lead to immediate eviction.
- All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
- No additional guests without notifying MMB.
- No smoking in or on the property.
- No Pets.
Summer and some holidays may require a Friday/Saturday check in and longer minimum stays. Refer to the calendar for specifics, or feel free to contact MMB for questions or requests
Like all beach areas, you are likely to hear music and conversations of neighbors and people walking past, but it should always quiet down after 10pm. Mission Beach also experiences noise from airplanes at certain times of the day.
Two amazing things happened on our recent trip to San Diego for Karen’s rowing Regatta. We purchased our dream home, Villa Rey and met Kimberly Wise and her team from Magical Mission Beach (MMB) who now manage it for us! Now we can vacation along with friends and guests in our own villa in the middle of paradise.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Bunk Bed
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid, minus $100 admin/processing fee. If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, they'll get back a 50% credit of the amount they've paid. If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid, however, if Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit have already been paid, they will be refunded those amounts.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property.
Clean stylish great location to relax and enjoy san diego beach life!
This house was clean and in a nice area close to the beach. The house was peaceful and quiet. The hosts are great at communication and helping you find things to do in the area. Our family had so much fun we will be back next year.
Gorgeous beach house. Enjoyed a relaxing two night stay with my family. The house is perfect, close to the beach and bay. Perfect for a relaxing getaway, look forward to returning. Every detail was perfect in the home.
We loved everything about our stay in this Mission Beach gem. The house has been updated in great style, and it is equipped with a beautiful, well-planned kitchen and bathrooms. The location could not be better for easy access to both Mission beach and Mission bay, in addition to a lovely park on Mission point. We would not hesitate to stay here again!
It was a perfect fit for our family of six (kids ages 8, 14, 16 and 18). Thoughtful touches and a great location. It is a very clean and beautiful home. I also appreciated all the creative uses of space.
Kimberly and the owners are amazing, quick to respond and the place is so quiet, private and perfect for our little family!!
We enjoyed every minute of our stay here. The place is sparkling clean and wonderful. very modern and top-notch kitchen and bathrooms. Kimberly is extremely attentive to everything we inquired about throughout our stay. You will have everything that you could possibly need and more. Location is great; 5 minutes walk to Mission Beach and the bay is just around the corner. Thank you so much for being a great host Kimberly 🙂
Mark's place is very convenient. So manager Kimberley is also very easy to communicate to. We really love walking outside to mission bay. The neighborhood is so quiet. One thing to notice is that you have the entire first floor. which is a single family house. And there is another unit above it that one has a separate entrance. Actually they are two completely two units. Overall we really like our stay!
My family of 3 had a great stay in this newly remodeled beach cottage. Great location with short walk to both the beach and bay. Bikes are available for rides on the strand and to the local market. Kimberly is friendly, quick to respond and knows the Mission Beach area! Great vacation spot!
We loved it here and would highly recommend it. Location couldn’t be better, 1 block to the bay and 2 to the beach. The house has everything you need and is very nicely designed. The bikes are a nice touch to make the stay extra special, and the outdoor shower is incredible!
I really enjoyed my vacation with my husband at this wonderful villa. Good sense of interiors, very well-equipped kitchen, super clean rooms… everything was outstanding. Especially I liked bright kitchen with skylight, and Yoga room, which is very convenient to put things from garage. 2 new bikes made our trip more enjoyable. As the location was good access both to the ocean and bay, we had fun biking in the morning and evening. Finally, I should not forget to say that owners were super helpful, when we had a small problem. I want to come back for my next San Diego trip.
The home is perfect! Great location - convenient to both the beach and bay area and walking distance to restaurants etc. The home has everything you may need including wonderful beach needs to kitchen supplies and easy check-in and check out. We had one request and was immediately service. I would definitely stay there again. We had our 2 sons with us and it was just perfect. The garage is tight but we fit our smaller SUV in there but may be the only concern for guests with larger vehicles but there is street parking as well. Perfect of smaller family or for 2 couples. The appliances are all higher end and the kitchen and bathrooms are equipped with everything you need ... first aid kit, plenty ice and small appliances to a towel warmer. You won't be disappointed. We will be back! Thanks!
I highly recommend this home. The attention to detail with the design and the space was perfect. The host was very responsive and we loved our stay.
The property is situated perfectly between the Marina and the beach, so you can take your pick and enjoy both within steps. Also close to restaurants and night life. It is a true beach cottage, on a quiet back street. The owners went all out on detail and design, and being a cook I loved the fully equipped kitchen. Beds super comfy, everything in the house new and ultra clean. We brought a bunch of stuff that we ended up leaving in the car because everything was already there (beach chairs, boogie boards, 2 bikes, etc.) with the exception of a Hex Key to adjust the bike seats. Kimberly was exceptionally responsive when we had questions, or had trouble figuring out the technology (and she had various Keys and Allen Wrenches!). There is some plane noise occasionally but nothing constant that bothered us. It is just right for a small family of 4-5. I would have given it a 4.5 star but the review system doesn’t allow it from what I can tell.
Alright folks. This place is phenomenal! Ultra clean and fully renovated. Loved the look of the kitchen with new appliances. About 3 minute walk from the beach or the bay and 10-15 minute walk to nice eateries and bars. The lemon tree was very popular with my kids and their daily lemonade! Host was phenomenal and easy to reach when needed. House was fully stocked with beach gears like chairs, umbrella and beach towels. A well deserved 5 star! Quiet at night for those who are looking for some rest or with young family. Houses closer to or on the beach can be noisy and more for partiers.
Great location. Steps away from both the Ocean, the bay and surrounding attractions. The house is fully equipped both inside andout. (2 bikes and beach equipment (umbrella, chairs(4), other toys). Everything is brand new, beautifully appointed. The house was very comfortable and complete with everything that you would need. The manager was a text away for questions. I highly recommend this rental
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at This home. High end touches. Extremely comfortable bed and pillows. Wonderful touches with all u need for beach. Great location right near bay and ocean. Made for great days biking,walking and enjoying the beach. We could not recommend this beautiful house more. Mark and Kim his property manager were readily available. Easy check-in. This beach house will enhance any vacation.
Wonderful location! 1-1/2 to beach! Steps to the bay! Patio courtyard perfect for relaxing in the morning or after day at the beach! South Mission Beach area is perfect! Beautiful and spacious condo makes coming home wonderful too!
We had such a great stay! This home is beautiful and everything is new. It was in the perfect location. My youngest daughter was scared of the ocean, so we just walked down the road to the bay and played for hours. It was perfect to have both options! They also provided beach chairs, an umbrella, beach towels, and toys. We didn't have to worry about a thing. There were also 2 beach cruisers that were a lot of fun to ride to the little market a few blocks away and along the boardwalks. We will definitely be staying here again. It was a fun and great getaway with our kids!
Villa Rey is such a beautiful house and in a fantastic location very close to the bay and the beach! The property was spotless and everything was brand new throughout. The kitchen has everything you could need, and there were loads of fluffy towels and super comfy beds. It has everything you need for a great beach vacation including bikes, and beach chairs and games. It’s a nice walk along the boardwalk to the restaurants on Mission Beach, and you can reach Pacific Beach easily by bike. I’d highly recommend a stay here - the highlight has to be fresh lemons from the tree in the garden!
We enjoyed our stay very much in this charming Mission Beach cottage! The location was wonderful with the bayside only a few doors away and the beach a quick walk. It is at the south end of Mission Beach, which is quiet. The patio is large and perfect for spending family time. The whole property was upgraded with very high end appliances and finishes, we had everything we needed for our 5 day stay. The bedding and linens were nice. The owners Mark and Karen were very responsive and kind, their property manager Kimberly went above and beyond to ensure our stay was enjoyable. We hope to return soon!
We had such a fantastic time at Villa Rey! The home is beautiful and everything we could have wanted, including air conditioning!! The front patio was probably one of our favorite spots to relax, enjoy a meal, or let our 2 year old run around. The location is perfect for visiting both the bay (a few houses away from the sand) and the beach (about 2 blocks), as well as shops and restaurants in mission beach. It was so nice to have all the convinences of home, but still feel like we were on vacation, eapecially with a toddler! Kimberly and Angie with Magical Mission Beach Were amazing and more than helpful with everything, they really helped make our experience the best it could be! We would stay at Villa Rey again and again!!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com