- Water Parks
CLEANLINESS & SAFETY:
- Cleanliness and safety are top priorities at Magical Mission Beach Rentals.
- We want you to feel confident and comfortable while staying in our properties.
- Our cleaning teams use practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- We recognize the essential role played by our cleaners and reward them accordingly by paying a living wage.
- Upon guest departure, linens and towels are all removed and replaced.
- Our cleaners clean and sanitize the property.
- Once cleaning is complete, an MMB Quality Control Inspector examines the property to verify that the highest cleaning standards are met.
- You can trust that your vacation rental will be fully sanitized and disinfected prior to your arrival.
Completely remodeled one-bedroom apartment with new kitchen, bath, sunny living spaces, a queen bed and queen sofa, washer/dryer and parking, designed for your enjoyment.
The completely remodeled second floor suite at Villa Rey offers the perfect spot to to enjoy MB and offers:
- Fresh and clean 550 SF one-bedroom suite.
- Great sunny living spaces with room to play, cook, and chill.
- Redesigned kitchen with all new appliances, counters and cabinets.
- Great computer desk for work or puzzles.
- Tile walk-in shower with handheld spray.
- One Luxury Queen bed (60” x 80”) and 100% Cotton sheets and towels.
- One bar-less luxury Queen fold out sofa (60” x 80”) in living room.
- All new operable windows and screens to take advantage of local breezes.
- State of the art ceiling fans in living and bedroom (No Air Conditioning).
- Spotlessly clean and fresh, and scent free.
- Soft wool rugs on new laminate floors throughout.
- Brand new stacked washer and dryer in the unit.
- Beach towels, beach chairs and an umbrella.
- One medium size parking space (16’ x 7’) off alley behind the house.
- Fast and secure wireless internet service.
- Flat screen TV in living room and bedroom with Roku stick.
- A perfect location in the coveted quiet of South Mission Beach.
- Perfect weather most of the year.
- Walk and bike friendly with bike rental close by.
- Mission Bay and 12 miles of bike and walking trails just a half block away.
- A lovely clean sandy beach and the ocean a block and a half away.
- Local color on the boardwalk at Belmont Amusement Park.
- A few cute restaurants and a coffee shop within a few blocks.
- Walking or biking distance to restaurants, bars and Belmont Park.
- Easy Access to Balboa Park, Sea World, Old Town and more.
HOUSE RULES AND CONDITIONS:
Please ensure you are comfortable with MMB house rules as they are strictly enforced:
- The minimum age to rent is 25 years of age.
- We maintain a “NO TOLERANCE” policy regarding parties, excessive noise, and/or disturbing neighbors. We want everyone to have a terrific time, but never at anyone’s expense
- Gatherings that disturb neighbors are prohibited and will lead to immediate eviction.
- All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
- No additional guests without notifying MMB.
- No smoking in or on the property.
- No Pets
Summer and some holidays may require a Friday/Saturday check in and longer minimum stays. Refer to the calendar for specifics, or feel free to contact MMB for questions or requests
Like all beach areas, you are likely to hear music and conversations of neighbors and people walking past, but it should always quiet down after 10pm. Mission Beach also experiences noise from airplanes at certain times of the day. The guest apartment is not barrier free for a wheelchair since it is accessed by a full flight of stairs.
Two amazing things happened on our recent trip to San Diego for Karen’s rowing Regatta. We purchased our dream home, Villa Rey and met Kimberly Wise and her team from Magical Mission Beach (MMB) who now manage it for us! Now we can vacation along with friends and guests in our own villa in the middle of paradise. This apartment is perched above the main house and accessed separately off the alley.
This property has 1 bedrooms
819 San Luis Rey Pl
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid, minus $100 admin/processing fee. If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, they'll get back a 50% credit of the amount they've paid. If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid, however, if Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit have already been paid, they will be refunded those amounts.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property.
We had a wonderful stay here. Very clean and stylish. Kimberly was responsive and helpful. The kitchen was well-equipped and the bed was comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
Great place, clean, well equipped, We would rent it again.
Great place to stay and right next to the beach with plenty to do close by!
Great location on residential side of Mission Beach - Bay on one side, ocean on the other. Really well thought out space with all necessities and nice touches. Responsive and awesome hosts. Definitely recommend!
A very beautiful and modern place where you can feel like home. Real quick access (short walk) to bay and seaside as well as to a food and liqorstore. We highly recommend this place!
The unit is modern and comfortable and is an easy walk to the beach and restaurants. Kimberly is a great host and goes the extra mile to make sure you are well taken care of during your stay.
Absolutely loved this beautiful house! All the comforts of home and just steps away from the beach. The bed, sheets, towels..top notch. Kitchen very well stocked, living room comfy cozy yet spacious. Management was at my fingertips with any questions I may have had requarding the property as well as local surrounding and activities. I will definitely return and stay here and I will highly recommend it to all of my friends!
This is a great location, adorable place with all the amenities you need. The host is so accommodating and quick to answer any questions or concerns. I would most definitely be a guest again. It was clean and well stocked for anything you might need. Parking was convienant and a short walk to the beautiful ocean! Loved it!!! 🙂
This apartment was truly wonderful for our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children ages 10 & 8). The location with the bayside steps away and the oceanside a 3 min walk away was spectacular! The apartment was spotlessly clean and new and fun. The ocean breeze was cooling and great. The hosts had boogie boards, beach chairs, great beach towels, and a beach umbrella all ready to go and easy to carry and with this location that was all we needed. The whole mission beach area was young and lively and the apartment was the perfect spot to participate in it all and then come back and relax and make ourselves a good meal. We had a great time. Thank you Kimberly!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com