- Health Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
CLEANLINESS & SAFETY:
- Cleanliness and safety are top priorities at Magical Mission Beach Rentals.
- We want you to feel confident and comfortable while staying in our properties.
- Our cleaning teams use practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- We recognize the essential role played by our cleaners and reward them accordingly by paying a living wage.
- Upon guest departure, linens and towels are all removed and replaced.
- Our cleaners clean and sanitize the property.
- Once cleaning is complete, an MMB Quality Control Inspector examines the property to verify that the highest cleaning standards are met.
- You can trust that your vacation rental will be fully sanitized and disinfected prior to your arrival.
Seconds to Perfect Beaches, the Pacific Ocean and Mission Bay!
Lovely 3 story home with 2 car garage seconds from the Pacific Ocean, Mission Bay and the world famous boardwalk! This house is beach ready w/bikes, body boards, surfboards, beach chairs, umbrellas toys and towels. You are walking distance to eclectic dining, shopping, coffee shops, bakeries, clubs and bars. Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Lego Land, the Wild Animal Park and the San Diego Airport are within a short drive distance and Mexico is only a 30 minute drive south. We also have great grocery shopping with a large Ralph's Supermarket, Trader Joe's and Sprouts located nearby in Pacific Beach.
Our home is 3-stories with a 2-car garage, washer and dryer. This light and bright space has balconies at every level, including a first-floor garden patio, second floor BBQ deck and two 3rd floor balconies, one with views of the Pacific Ocean.
The first floor bedroom has a king bed and attached bathroom with stall shower. The washer and dryer are located off this bathroom. Sliding glass doors open directly to the inviting first floor garden patio complete with umbrella, chairs and table.
The open and spacious 2nd floor has lots of living and visiting space. The comfortable living room has couches and lots of windows. The kitchen is fully-equipped with baking dishes, pots, pans, coffee maker, blender, microwave and much more. The gas BBQ is conveniently located on the 2nd floor deck just off the kitchen and dining areas. The dining table has chairs to accommodate six people, plus a bar height table that seats four people.
The spacious 3rd floor loft sleeps four with one queen bed and two twin beds. The 3rd floor bathroom has a full shower tub. There are no full walls in the loft and there are curtains for privacy. Both ends of the 3rd floor have sliding glass doors that open to balconies. The north facing 3rd floor balcony has views of the Pacific Ocean.
Some Amenities Include:
- WIFI access in every room, decks and patio.
- Flat screen TV’s in living room and 1st floor master bedroom.
- Beach toys, surfboards, body-boards, beach chairs, beach towels and umbrellas.
- 6 beach cruiser bicycles, helmets and bike locks.
- Outdoor warm shower to wash off the sand.
- Pack-n-play, feeding chair, baby gate and bassinet.
We hope you make this home your next vacation destination!
- We ask that guests respect our neighbors and the community.
- We require renters to be 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- 4th of July week can be a little noisy as it is the busiest week of the year with celebrations all day and fireworks displays late into the night.
- Also, there is construction from time to time in the beach area
- Garage height clearance is 6'4" and accommodates cars under 15' long (one side) and 19' on the other side.
- No parties or events
- We expect you leave the place clean, if not an extra charge will apply.
- Public buses stop right out front on the corner of Mission Blvd/San Rafael Place.
The Fall/Winter/Spring rate is $175-295 per night with a 3 night min stay (the lowest rate reflects 2 guests - additional nightly fee for additional guests applies). Holiday rates are higher – please check “Rates and Availability” for accurate holiday pricing.
Summer rates are $395 to $495 with 1 week min stay required. Summer is June 1st through September - Labor Day.
Max of 6 guests.
Taxes 10.5%, and included in quote.
Kimberly is available if you need help with your stay or need something special. She has lived in MB for 25 years and will happily give you the inside scoop on local favorites - food and fun – and is always a text away!
Please note: SUMMER books by the week Saturday to Saturday.
This property has 3 bedrooms
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid, minus $100 admin/processing fee. If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, they'll get back a 50% credit of the amount they've paid. If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid, however, if Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit have already been paid, they will be refunded those amounts.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property.
Amazing location, and adorable place! We took our 3 small kids in August, and we all had a blast. Couldn’t have asked for a better spot! Right on the beach and next to everything! It was a little small for a family of 5, but it still worked out great. We really weren’t in the room much, since there was so much to do. The kids loved that they provided boogie boards and all the fun beach toys. We will definitely be back, and highly recommend it!
Great location, beautiful condo, Awesome host.
This is our second time staying here. It is close to the ocean, boardwalk, stores, restaurants and activities. The place is clean and comfortable. Chairs and umbrellas were nice touch. We will return.
The location couldn't be any more perfect. This was a fantastic, clean space right on the beach. The hosts were excellent. Beds and furniture all seemed to be nearly brand new and very comfortable. The on-site washer and dryer was a very nice amenity to have. No complaints from us... we had a great time at a great Airbnb. Thank you!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com