- Concierge - Other Services
30-Seconds from your Bed to the Beach. Single Family Home w/garage -Sleeps 6! Steps from perfect beach, Pacific Ocean, boardwalk and Mission Bay. Short walk to everything, diverse restaurants, shopping, coffee shops; you won't need to use your car!
Lovely 3 story home with 2 car garage seconds from the Pacific Ocean, Mission Bay and the world famous boardwalk! This house has beach ready with bikes, body boards, surfboards, beach chairs, umbrellas, toys and towels. You are walking distance to eclectic dining, shopping, coffee shops, bakeries, clubs and bars. Sea World, San Diego Zoo, LegoLand, the Wild Animal Park and the San Diego Airport are within a short drive distance and Mexico is only a 30 minute drive south. We also have great grocery shopping with a large Ralph's Supermarket, Trader Joe's and Sprouts located nearby in Pacific Beach.
This light and bright space has balconies at every level, including a first-floor garden patio, second floor BBQ deck and two 3rd floor balconies, one with views of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy the fireplace in the living room!
Grill on the patio deck or grab a bike and start riding the 16-mile boardwalk that can take you all around the bay, past Seaworld, Belmont Park (the roller coaster!) and along the coast and the famous Mission Beach boardwalk.
Activities outside your door range from swimming, kayaking, boating, to wind surfing, sailing, jet skiing and canoeing. Witness kids building sandcastles (or build your own!). Watch all the friendly walkers, joggers and cyclists along the beach.
Within walking distance MISSION BAY AQUATIC CENTER, one of the largest instructional waterfront facilities in the world! You can join classes to experience the fun of surfing, sailing, wakeboarding, wake surfing, stand up paddling, water skiing, rowing, kayaking, and windsurfing. Tens of thousands of people have learned to safely enjoy watersports at Mission Bay Aquatic Center over the past 45 years.
San Diego is one the top places to watch the beautiful site of migrating whales or bring along a pole as this is one of the best open sea fishing along these coastal waters.
Onsite Parking in Mission Beach!
Three story home with a 2-car garage (dimensions: one car can be no more than 19ft long and the second car (west side) can be no more than 15ft long; the height clearance is 6ft 4in). Beach cruisers are kept on one half of the garage, but they can be locked over on the outdoor-shower (East side of the house) if you have two cars.
Bed & Bath Arrangements:
The first floor bedroom has a king bed and an attached bathroom with shower and flat screen smart Tv (no cable). Sliding glass doors open directly to the inviting first floor garden patio complete with umbrella, chairs and table.
The open and spacious 2nd floor has lots of living and visiting space. The comfortable living room has couches and lots of windows, Flat screen Roku TV (no cable), and a fireplace.. The kitchen is fully-equipped with baking dishes, pots, pans, coffee maker, blender, microwave and much more. The gas BBQ is conveniently located on the 2nd floor deck just off the kitchen and dining areas. The dining table has chairs to accommodate six people, plus a bar height table that seats four people.
The spacious 3rd floor loft sleeps four with one queen bed and two twin beds. The 3rd floor bathroom has a full shower tub. There are no full walls in the loft and there are curtains for privacy. Both ends of the 3rd floor have doors that open to balconies. The north facing 3rd floor balcony has views of the Pacific Ocean.
The washer and dryer are located in a half bathroom off the garage..
Just bring a swimsuit and a smile, we provide the rest: Bikes, surfboards, wet suits, boogie boards, beach chairs, patio with bbq, and a fireplace inside. WIFI access in every room, decks and patio, outdoor warm shower to wash off the sand, pack-n-play, feeding chair, baby gate and bassinet.
Access to Highways:
Easy access to Highways 5 and 8 make it a breeze to get anywhere and everywhere else you'd like to go. Like the famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park, Petco Park (Padres fans!) Balboa Park (museums, theaters and restaurants), the Gas-lamp Quarter, Del Mar Race Track, Torrey Pines Golf Courses, the Scripps Institute of Oceanography, La Jolla, Del Mar (horse racing), Cardiff by the Sea, Torrey Pines National Park, Hotel Del Coronado, Little Italy, Birch Aquarium and Legoland are all within 30 minutes.
Personal Concierge/Insider Discounts:
Concierge Service Sharing 30 Years of Local Knowledge! We know exactly what to do, where to go, and how to get the best deals in Mission Beach and San Diego. We’re eager to share with you our local insider knowledge that can’t be found on the internet or anywhere else.
We have secured discounts for you with our favorite local merchants to ensure that you receive the best deals on equipment rentals for your fun on land and sea including bikes, surf boards, body boards, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, skateboards, wetsuits and much more. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality concierge services only found in luxury hotels. Wherever you wish to go and whatever you wish to do during your visit, we're eager to share our local's knowledge. We're experts at helping you sequence your days and activities so that you are at the right place at the right time for maximum enjoyment. Your happiness is our goal.
Optimal Location For Top Travel Destinations and World Famous Attractions!
The unmatched combination of attractions and affordability make San Diego America's Finest City and one of the top travel destinations in the United States. Mission Beach is centrally located in San Diego. Everything is at your fingertips. This unique space is nestled in a quiet neighborhood seconds from the pristine beaches and car-free boardwalks of Mission Beach and Mission Bay. Diverse dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee shops, shopping, Belmont Park amusement park, playground and countless beach and bay activities are all within walking distance. San Diego Zoo, Sea World, LegoLand and The Wild Animal Park are all within San Diego County.
Good Neighbor/Occupancy Limit/No Party
1. Please ensure you are comfortable with Magical Mission Beach’s rental terms and conditions as they are strictly enforced.
2. Magical Mission Beach has strict Good Neighbor/No Party/Occupancy Limit Rules.
3. Strict No Smoking Policy
4. If you violate any of these policies, you will be evicted immediately and receive no refunds.
5. If you violate any of these policies you will be assessed a $250.00 penalty.
6. The minimum age to rent is 25 years of age.
7. All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund,
minus $100 cancellation fee.
• If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a 50% refund of rental/booking and be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• If a Guest's cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, and damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB by e-mail or letter.
• Consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
CLEANLINESS & SAFETY:
- Cleanliness and safety are top priorities at Magical Mission Beach Rentals.
- We want you to feel confident and comfortable while staying in our properties.
- Our cleaning teams use practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- We recognize the essential role played by our cleaners and reward them accordingly by paying a living wage.
- Upon guest departure, linens and towels are all removed and replaced.
- Our cleaners clean and sanitize the property.
- Once cleaning is complete, an MMB Quality Control Inspector examines the property to verify that the highest cleaning standards are met.
- You can trust that your vacation rental will be fully sanitized and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- Please note the following are not included in the cleaning fee and must be completed by guests upon departure: Dishes and taking trash out of unit.
Thank you for booking with Magical Mission Beach Rentals. We are a professional and local management company.
All of your property and reservation details will be sent via the MMB system so please be sure to add us to your email and phone lists so that time sensitive information isn’t blocked or sent to your spam folder:
* Please read our cancellation policy and house rules before booking. *
MMB Rentals Cancellation Policy
- Please Note: Our Cancellation Policy is strictly enforced without exceptions.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB Rentals by e-mail.
- Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
- Due to new short term rental regulations in San Diego, it is more important than ever that we are good neighbors.
- We want you to have the best experience, but not at anyone else's expense.
- Your home is a private residence for use by our registered guests.
- You are welcome to have a small number of visitors on the property for short visits only.
- No additional overnight guests.
- No parties.
- No loud music or anything that disturbs neighbors at ANY time of day.
- No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.
- There is no smoking anywhere on the property, inside or out.
- Your property is overseen by a local property manager and house rules are strictly enforced without exceptions.
- Guests who are inconsiderate of our neighbors and other vacationers around us jeopardize our ability to continue vacation renting. Such behavior will not be allowed.
- Thank you for understanding.
After You Book
- We love to share local insights about how to maximize your experience in Mission Beach, San Diego and Southern California.
- 24 hours before arrival you will receive detailed information with everything you need to know about your property/visit.
- We love to share local insights about what to do and where to go to maximize your experience.
This property has 3 bedrooms
717 Venice Ct
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid minus $100 processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate, cleaning, tax and damage deposit.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid. Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Great location, perfect for beach vacation
We had the best time! They have everything you could ever need, the location is amazing, and the house is really cool. What takes this place over the edge though is the customer service. They went above and beyond to help us. We will be back!!
Fantastic location - in the heart of everything. Just a few steps to the beach which was super handy for being able to enjoy without worrying about forgetting things at home.
We really enjoyed our stay. The house is truly just a few steps away from the beach. It was a big plus to have the garage. The photos of the house match the actual house. We also appreciated the other amenities such as bicycles and wet suits. Mike and Kim were very responsive. We will definitely stay here again.
Over all a great week in Mission Beach, the location of our rental could not be better. Close to beach, bay shops and restaurants.
Still a bit on the pricey side. But a good time had by all.
This airbnb is in a great location. Just a few steps from the beach and a short walk away from many cafe's and restaurants. The house itself had enough space for our group of 6 with comfortable beds and multiple fans in every room. The house was clean, well maintained and the host was very responsive about check-in and check-out. I would highly recommend booking this place for anybody looking to stay near Mission Beach.
I am so glad that we chose this location to stay for our family vacation. The home was exactly as stated with plenty of beach chairs, bikes, towels for the outside and a full kitchen for meals. Everything was clean and ready to use. I forgot that a 3-story home has a lot of stairs so make sure that everyone can climb comfortably. The garage, 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms are on the first story, the front door, living room and kitchen on the second story, and more beds and a bathroom in the third story loft area. I loved all of the windows and wood floors. It was so close to the beach that we could hear the waves at night. Thank you for a great experience!
This is a unique, fun house that worked so well for our family.
It truly is within a 30 second walk to the beach. I really appreciate that the house was stocked with beach chairs, boogie boards, a surf board, beach toys, and a couple wetsuits. The “World Famous” restaurant within walking distance had great drinks and food.
We really enjoyed our stay. Extremely comfortable beds, pillows, and couches. Everything we needed was there from pots and pans to body boards and bikes. We didn't end up using the bikes though. The walk to the beach was less than a minute from the door to the sand. The place was very clean and the managers were extremly friendly. I highly recommend this place and would totally stay here again.
We had such a great time at this place. Great location! Can't beat having both Pacific Ocean and Mission Bay just steps away. I would definitely stay here again!
Awesome stay ! Host was extremely helpful and nice definitely would like to stay there again.
We had a wonderful stay with our family of four!
We had a great stay. The space was even bigger than I thought it would be. Just steps from the beach. Watched the sunset every night.
The house met all our needs!
We had a lovely time.
We had a great stay with our adult children! The place was as described and the location can not be beat. So wonderful to have such easy beach access.
Steps from the beach made for an epic activity filled weekend! The house also came with a surfboard and bikes!
I recommend this stay for a single family or younger friends looking for an affordable beach trip - there isn't a ton of privacy which was fine for us but something to keep in mind.
Great location, hosts were very helpful, and the house was equipped with everything you need for a perfect beach stay (bikes, beach towels, chairs, etc.). Definitely recommend!! 🙂
Fabulous getaway! The space was perfect. The location was magical.
Absolutely fabulous location!! This home was a great value and amazing location- we were steps from the beach. My husband, twin 6y/o daughters and MIL loved our visit- the beach chairs and toys were an added perk we used daily. We’ll definitely be back! Thank you!
Great location! Fridge and fans were busted but the owners jumped on our issues quick and the impact was seamless.
Fantastic place right next to the beach! We greatly enjoyed our stay!
This house is perfect in every way. It oozes San Diego vibes. So close to the beach (which is beautiful white sand) awesome waves and surrounded by restaurants.
I could and would love here!!
I had my husband and two teenage boys and we found plenty to do. Paddle boarding at sunset, visited the famous Gaslamp Quarter and ate each evening at a restaurant nears the house. So much choice!!
You will not regret a single minute!
This is such a perfect location, has tons of amenities, is super comfortable for our family of five. We love that there were boogie boards and bikes to enjoy the promenade. It really close to just about everything and literally 100 feet from the beach.…. We had a bonfire one night set up by a company… The home was very comfortable and had everything that we needed for a fantastic day. We cooked at home quite a bit and even used the grill.
I would highly recommend this place anyone who wants to have a fun and enjoyable family vacation
Everything was as stated in listing, bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers, toys, towels, everything you need for a great day at the water. Plus a perfect location just seconds from beach, just a few minutes to the bay. Couldn’t have been better and communication with the host took just seconds. Great job.
Great place for a family to stay! Close to both beaches. Garage parking available, though extra large vehicle won't fit. Bikes, boogie boards and beach towels available were a great addition!
Love this place. House away from the beach. Will definitely stay again!
Good Location. Close to great restaurants. Will stay here again.
Great place! Minutes from the beach with everything you need!
Spectacular place to stay. Itnhad everything we needed for a fun family vacation.
Amazing location, and adorable place! We took our 3 small kids in August, and we all had a blast. Couldn’t have asked for a better spot! Right on the beach and next to everything! It was a little small for a family of 5, but it still worked out great. We really weren’t in the room much, since there was so much to do. The kids loved that they provided boogie boards and all the fun beach toys. We will definitely be back, and highly recommend it!
Great location, beautiful condo, Awesome host.
This is our second time staying here. It is close to the ocean, boardwalk, stores, restaurants and activities. The place is clean and comfortable. Chairs and umbrellas were nice touch. We will return.
The location couldn't be any more perfect. This was a fantastic, clean space right on the beach. The hosts were excellent. Beds and furniture all seemed to be nearly brand new and very comfortable. The on-site washer and dryer was a very nice amenity to have. No complaints from us... we had a great time at a great Airbnb. Thank you!
from $347 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com