- Concierge - Other Services
30-Seconds from your Bed to the Beach. Single Family Home w/garage -Sleeps 6! Steps from perfect beach, Pacific Ocean, boardwalk and Mission Bay. Short walk to everything, diverse restaurants, shopping, coffee shops; you won't need to use your car!
Lovely 3 story home with 2 car garage seconds from the Pacific Ocean, Mission Bay and the world famous boardwalk! This house has beach ready with bikes, body boards, surfboards, beach chairs, umbrellas, toys and towels. You are walking distance to eclectic dining, shopping, coffee shops, bakeries, clubs and bars. Sea World, San Diego Zoo, LegoLand, the Wild Animal Park and the San Diego Airport are within a short drive distance and Mexico is only a 30 minute drive south. We also have great grocery shopping with a large Ralph's Supermarket, Trader Joe's and Sprouts located nearby in Pacific Beach.
This light and bright space has balconies at every level, including a first-floor garden patio, second floor BBQ deck and two 3rd floor balconies, one with views of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy the fireplace in the living room!
Grill on the patio deck or grab a bike and start riding the 16-mile boardwalk that can take you all around the bay, past Seaworld, Belmont Park (the roller coaster!) and along the coast and the famous Mission Beach boardwalk.
Activities outside your door range from swimming, kayaking, boating, to wind surfing, sailing, jet skiing and canoeing. Witness kids building sandcastles (or build your own!). Watch all the friendly walkers, joggers and cyclists along the beach.
Within walking distance MISSION BAY AQUATIC CENTER, one of the largest instructional waterfront facilities in the world! You can join classes to experience the fun of surfing, sailing, wakeboarding, wake surfing, stand up paddling, water skiing, rowing, kayaking, and windsurfing. Tens of thousands of people have learned to safely enjoy watersports at Mission Bay Aquatic Center over the past 45 years.
San Diego is one the top places to watch the beautiful site of migrating whales or bring along a pole as this is one of the best open sea fishing along these coastal waters.
Onsite Parking in Mission Beach!
Three story home with a 2-car garage (dimensions: one car can be no more than 19ft long and the second car (west side) can be no more than 15ft long; the height clearance is 6ft 4in). Beach cruisers are kept on one half of the garage, but they can be locked over on the outdoor-shower (East side of the house) if you have two cars.
Bed & Bath Arrangements:
The first floor bedroom has a king bed and an attached bathroom with shower and flat screen smart Tv (no cable). Sliding glass doors open directly to the inviting first floor garden patio complete with umbrella, chairs and table.
The open and spacious 2nd floor has lots of living and visiting space. The comfortable living room has couches and lots of windows, Flat screen Roku TV (no cable), and a fireplace.. The kitchen is fully-equipped with baking dishes, pots, pans, coffee maker, blender, microwave and much more. The gas BBQ is conveniently located on the 2nd floor deck just off the kitchen and dining areas. The dining table has chairs to accommodate six people, plus a bar height table that seats four people.
The spacious 3rd floor loft sleeps four with one queen bed and two twin beds. The 3rd floor bathroom has a full shower tub. There are no full walls in the loft and there are curtains for privacy. Both ends of the 3rd floor have doors that open to balconies. The north facing 3rd floor balcony has views of the Pacific Ocean.
The washer and dryer are located in a half bathroom off the garage..
Just bring a swimsuit and a smile, we provide the rest: Bikes, surfboards, wet suits, boogie boards, beach chairs, patio with bbq, and a fireplace inside. WIFI access in every room, decks and patio, outdoor warm shower to wash off the sand, pack-n-play, feeding chair, baby gate and bassinet.
Access to Highways:
Easy access to Highways 5 and 8 make it a breeze to get anywhere and everywhere else you'd like to go. Like the famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park, Petco Park (Padres fans!) Balboa Park (museums, theaters and restaurants), the Gas-lamp Quarter, Del Mar Race Track, Torrey Pines Golf Courses, the Scripps Institute of Oceanography, La Jolla, Del Mar (horse racing), Cardiff by the Sea, Torrey Pines National Park, Hotel Del Coronado, Little Italy, Birch Aquarium and Legoland are all within 30 minutes.
Personal Concierge/Insider Discounts:
Concierge Service Sharing 30 Years of Local Knowledge! We know exactly what to do, where to go, and how to get the best deals in Mission Beach and San Diego. We’re eager to share with you our local insider knowledge that can’t be found on the internet or anywhere else.
We have secured discounts for you with our favorite local merchants to ensure that you receive the best deals on equipment rentals for your fun on land and sea including bikes, surf boards, body boards, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, skateboards, wetsuits and much more. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality concierge services only found in luxury hotels. Wherever you wish to go and whatever you wish to do during your visit, we're eager to share our local's knowledge. We're experts at helping you sequence your days and activities so that you are at the right place at the right time for maximum enjoyment. Your happiness is our goal.
Optimal Location For Top Travel Destinations and World Famous Attractions!
The unmatched combination of attractions and affordability make San Diego America's Finest City and one of the top travel destinations in the United States. Mission Beach is centrally located in San Diego. Everything is at your fingertips. This unique space is nestled in a quiet neighborhood seconds from the pristine beaches and car-free boardwalks of Mission Beach and Mission Bay. Diverse dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee shops, shopping, Belmont Park amusement park, playground and countless beach and bay activities are all within walking distance. San Diego Zoo, Sea World, LegoLand and The Wild Animal Park are all within San Diego County.
Good Neighbor/Occupancy Limit/No Party
1. Please ensure you are comfortable with Magical Mission Beach’s rental terms and conditions as they are strictly enforced.
2. Magical Mission Beach has strict Good Neighbor/No Party/Occupancy Limit Rules.
3. Strict No Smoking Policy
4. If you violate any of these policies, you will be evicted immediately and receive no refunds.
5. If you violate any of these policies you will be assessed a $250.00 penalty.
6. The minimum age to rent is 25 years of age.
7. All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund,
minus $100 cancellation fee.
• If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a 50% refund of rental/booking and be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• If a Guest's cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, and damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB by e-mail or letter.
• Consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
CLEANLINESS & SAFETY:
- Cleanliness and safety are top priorities at Magical Mission Beach Rentals.
- We want you to feel confident and comfortable while staying in our properties.
- Our cleaning teams use practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- We recognize the essential role played by our cleaners and reward them accordingly by paying a living wage.
- Upon guest departure, linens and towels are all removed and replaced.
- Our cleaners clean and sanitize the property.
- Once cleaning is complete, an MMB Quality Control Inspector examines the property to verify that the highest cleaning standards are met.
- You can trust that your vacation rental will be fully sanitized and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- Please note the following are not included in the cleaning fee and must be completed by guests upon departure: Dishes and taking trash out of unit.
2. Magical Mission Beach has strict Good Neighbor/No Party/Occupancy Limit Rules.
3. If you violate any of these policies, you will be evicted immediately and receive no refunds.
4. If you violate any of these policies you will be assessed a $250.00 penalty.
5. The minimum age to rent is 25 years of age.
6. All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
This property has 3 bedrooms
717 Venice Ct
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid, NO processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid, PLUS Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Good Location. Close to great restaurants. Will stay here again.
Great place! Minutes from the beach with everything you need!
Spectacular place to stay. Itnhad everything we needed for a fun family vacation.
Amazing location, and adorable place! We took our 3 small kids in August, and we all had a blast. Couldn’t have asked for a better spot! Right on the beach and next to everything! It was a little small for a family of 5, but it still worked out great. We really weren’t in the room much, since there was so much to do. The kids loved that they provided boogie boards and all the fun beach toys. We will definitely be back, and highly recommend it!
Great location, beautiful condo, Awesome host.
This is our second time staying here. It is close to the ocean, boardwalk, stores, restaurants and activities. The place is clean and comfortable. Chairs and umbrellas were nice touch. We will return.
The location couldn't be any more perfect. This was a fantastic, clean space right on the beach. The hosts were excellent. Beds and furniture all seemed to be nearly brand new and very comfortable. The on-site washer and dryer was a very nice amenity to have. No complaints from us... we had a great time at a great Airbnb. Thank you!
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com