1 Sofa Bed
Luxury 1 Bedroom, Dream Ocean View Patio, gas line grill, Elevated Bar Seating, Firepit Table, Outdoor Shower, Beach Toys, CA King/Queen Beds, Garage Parking, Filtered Water, Complete w/Everything for your beach vacation, Comfortably Sleeps 4!
Brand New to the Market! This magnificent property has never been rented until now!
Your Hosts: Magical Mission Beach Rentals:
- Magical Mission Beach Rentals is a local, family-owned and operated business.
- We have lived in Mission Beach, San Diego, California for over 35 years.
- We love nothing more than to share this amazing space with guests from around the world.
- When you book, we'll share local/insider information about what to do and where to go.
- We look forward to hosting you in the most beautiful community in the world.
- First floor condo
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 2 beds
- Sleeps 4
- Located in highly coveted South Mission Beach, only seconds away from the most beautiful beach in the world and the Pacific Ocean.
- A very short walk away is Mission Bay, the largest aquatic water park in the world.
- A pedestrian only boardwalk surrounds the beach and Mission Bay creating an easily accessible community with everything you need to have the best possible experience.
- Your home features a large ocean view patio with lots of comfortable seating including bar seating, line-in gas BBQ, table, chairs, umbrella, a nice fire pit table and a modern outdoor shower.
- A well appointed kitchen with new appliances.
- A comfortable living room with large flat screen HD Smart TV.
- A dining space with table.
- Filtered water for drinking and bathing.
- You can sleep 4 people comfortably and have plenty of living space to relax, connect with one another and have an epic experience.
- Enjoy ocean views, sounds and breezes while you grill, dine and relax in a safe, contained patio space.
- Watch sunsets and sunrises, moon sets and moon rises and the constellations dance.
- Vibe, relax and catch some rays while listening to breaking waves.
- 1 bedroom with a California king bed.
- 1 pullout sofa with a Queen bed.
- 1 full bathroom.
- The bright kitchen features beautiful counters, quality appliances, a brand new oven, microwave and coffee machine.
- If you love to cook, bake and BBQ like we do, you'll find everything you need and plenty of counter space.
- Your home comes with one garage parking spot that will fit most vehicles (Rare in MB). The dimensions for the parking space are: 76” high x 86” wide and the depth is 19’6”
- All bed linens provided. All bath and beach towels provided.
- FREE washer and dryer for your use.
- We provide all the little things too: paper products for bath and kitchen (paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, Kleenex), bath and hand soap, shampoo, dish soap, laundry soap, zip lock bags, tin foil, and cleaning products.
- Key-less Entry: We have a key-less entry system so that you will never have to pick up or keep track of keys.
Toys and Entertainment:
- Main living area has brand new large HD flat screen Smart TV.
- Beach toys, body boards, umbrella and beach chairs provided.
Need More Room?
- If your group is larger than 4 and/or you need more room, the property is a triplex. Inquire about the rates and availability:
- The upstairs "Music House" is a two bedroom completely remodeled unit that sleeps an additional 5 guests!
- The downstairs "SMB Oasis" is a one bedroom completely remodeled unit that sleeps an additional 4 guests!
- The upstairs "Studio Guest Apartment" is completely remodeled and can only be booked in conjunction with any of the 3 units. This charming and comfortable space can sleep an additional 2 guests!
- If you are looking for a beautiful, well-maintained, fully-stocked condo that is seconds to the most beautiful beach, bay and ocean in the world, this is the place!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
* Please read our cancellation policy and house rules before booking. *
* Pets considered with an additional fee.*
MMB Rentals Cancellation Policy
- Please Note: Our Cancellation Policy is strictly enforced without exceptions.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB Rentals by e-mail.
- Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
- Due to new short term rental regulations in San Diego, it is more important than ever that we are good neighbors.
- We want you to have the best experience, but not at anyone else's expense.
- Your home is a private residence for use by our registered guests.
- You are welcome to have a small number of visitors on the property for short visits only.
- No additional overnight guests.
- No parties.
- No loud music or anything that disturbs neighbors at ANY time of day.
- No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.
- There is no smoking anywhere on the property, inside or out.
- Your property is overseen by a local property manager and house rules are strictly enforced without exceptions.
- Guests who are inconsiderate of our neighbors and other vacationers around us jeopardize our ability to continue vacation renting. Such behavior will not be allowed.
- Thank you for understanding.
After You Book
- We love to share local insights about how to maximize your experience in Mission Beach, San Diego and Southern California.
- 24 hours before arrival you will receive detailed information with everything you need to know about your property/visit.
- We love to share local insights about what to do and where to go to maximize your experience.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
714 Capistrano Place
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid minus $100 processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate, cleaning, tax and damage deposit.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid. Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Thoroughly enjoyed our time here in this cute little casa by the beach. Cozy and comfortable for my family of three, steps away from the beach & quiet neighborhood (at least when we stayed). Also, tons of stores nearby as well as food options and within walking or bike distance to Belmont park. We enjoyed our relaxing week. Would stay again.
We had a great vacation! It's walking distance to the beach and to Belmont Park. The place is accurate to the pictures and descriptions. When we arrived, check-in was very easy and we found the home to be very clean and inviting. The garage was great, but a little tight to get into. We have a Toyota Camry and it fit well in the garage, with a foot to spare in front and back of the car. The management was very friendly and informative with details needed upon arrival, during the stay and checking out. We had such a great experience and time, that we hope to come back and stay here again!
Love the large patio with ocean view. Great for our toddler to explore. Easy walk to the beach and morning coffee . We really appreciated the garage parking since parking is so difficult to find in Mission Beach. We were on the ground floor unit and could hear the upstairs neighbors at times. The airplane noise was a little bothersome. Overall great stay!
We spent a week here. This place was a good size for 3 . 2 adults and 1 teen. Everything we needed inside as the description said. Best thing was they had all the beach supplies & we didn't need our own. The shower outside was great we were able to wash all the sand off and not bring inside with us. The downside Airport is right on the other side of the Bay so right at 7am the planes start flying out. We were there 2 years ago and I don't remember so many planes flying over all day (7am-11pm) but no matter where you may stay there you will hear the planes. This is a downstairs unit and Magical Missions always asks you to be respectful of your neighbors, the upstairs unit I assume is a larger unit and we had families come in and out while we were there, I am a Mom I have children but to hear running back and forth, jumping up & down, constant cry cause they don't get there way was a but much for me. Magical Missions this should be addressed. No more downstairs units for me.
Had a great family vacation! Very close to the beach and walking distance to the bay, and several restaurants. Only problem was floors weren’t clean (hair/dog hair) and some plates in cupboard were filthy. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay!
They even let us add an extra day onto our stay, and brought cinnamon rolls as an apology for the construction next door. Having a washer/dryer was convenient, and plenty of beach toys/chairs etc made our trip very simple. Very responsive & helpful hosts! Would highly recommend.
Fantastic stay for a couple's getaway. Pictures are accurate and everything looked squeaky clean. Having a one-car garage is a huge plus. Steps from Mission Beach and Belmont Park. Owner was always responsive and provided clear instructions before, during and after the stay. Check-in and check-out could not have been any easier. I recommend this place 100%.
Nice enjoyable stay! All the beach supplies and kitchen was equipped. Beautiful patio and steps away from the beach
Was a beautiful visit
The home was beautiful, clean and very clear in the instructions of the amenities available. The host was very helpful and friendly when we couldn’t fit in the garage to explain the parking rules on the road. We loved the location and the ability for the washer/dryer with our little ones. Our stay was very comfortable. Thank you!
We had a great stay here— the outdoor area was perfect for lounging. Loved the outdoor shower after the beach, which was steps away. Were able to utilize the grill and outdoor seating.
All the linens felt new, and slept the 3 of us comfortably. A little noise from the upstairs one of the nights, but nothing that could dim this incredible location and how clean everything felt.
Were very responsive— would look to book again.
Thank you for staying with us!
Beach getaway in a great location just one house to a beautiful beach! Super clean and cute design and
well appointed. Had everything we needed from kitchen items to beach supplies. Super comfortable
front patio with firepit table, BBQ and a view of the beach! I will be staying here again!
Location location location! One look at the map is all you need. Just steps from the beach and boardwalk, this unit has it all. We spent time swimming, surfing, playing volleyball,sunning, making new friends and barbecuing in the yard. The unit has everything you could ask for, and the ‘locals’ are friendly and helped make for an awesome experience-definitely a unique find. We shall return!
Bob & Stacey
We had an epic experience staying at this place! This property has EVERYTHING you need to create a great vacation. Only steps from the ocean and beach and bay and lots of entertainment. We loved hanging out on the patio and soaking up the sun. Highly recommend.
Magical Mission Beach Rentals just started professionally managing this property in March 2023. We look forward to receiving hundreds of 5 Star Reviews from guests.
from $247 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com