1 King Bed
Ultimate vacation spot w/exclusive oceanfront patio w/lounge chairs, a dining set and a grill, perfect for relaxing and soaking up beach vibes. Three sets of folding glass doors open directly to the beach and rolling waves. As good as it gets in MB!
Your Hosts: Magical Mission Beach Rentals
Magical Mission Beach Rentals is a local, family-owned and operated business and we have lived in Mission Beach, San Diego, California for over 35 years. We love nothing more than to share this amazing space with guests from around the world. When you book, we'll share local/insider information about what to do and where to go. We look forward to hosting you in the most beautiful community in the world.
- 1st floor oceanfront condo, recently rennovated
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 Beds
- Sleeps 6
- Located in highly coveted Central Mission Beach, soaring above the most beautiful beach in the world, the Pacific Ocean and the boardwalk.
- A very short walk away is Mission Bay, the largest aquatic water park in the world.
- A pedestrian only boardwalk surrounds the beach and Mission Bay creating an easily accessible community with everything you need to have the the best possible experience.
- Your home features a large central oceanfront patio with a gas grill, dining table, and lounge chairs.
- A large living room with 3 sets of folding glass doors facing the ocean with unobstructed views, views, views!
- A well appointed kitchen with new appliances and everything you need to prepare meals.
- A comfortable living room with flat screen TV.
- A large dining space with a table that seats 6.
- You can sleep 6 people comfortably and have plenty of living space to relax, connect with one another and have an epic experience.
- 1 bedroom with a California king bed.
- 1 bedroom with a twin bunk bed + 1 full bed.
- Master bathroom has a tub + a separate shower.
-There is a second bathroom off the main living space with a shower.
- The bright open kitchen features ocean and beach views, beautiful quartzite counters and stainless steel appliances
- It is conveniently connected to the main living space and dining area.
- If you love to cook and bake like we do, you'll find everything you need and plenty of counter space.
- Windows over the sink fully open to the bar top on the patio, meaning you can fashion cocktails and snacks inside and simply pass them over.
- You’ll also find a wet bar with three additional seats at the bar, facing the ocean
- Your home includes 2 parking spaces.
- One space is in the garage attached to the home.
- The other space is a carport just outside the front door to the property.
- All bed linens provided. All bath and beach towels provided.
- FREE washer and dryer for your use.
- We provide all the little things too: paper products for bath and kitchen (paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, Kleenex), bath and hand soap, shampoo, dish soap, laundry soap, zip lock bags, tin foil, and cleaning products.
- Key-less Entry: We have a key-less entry system so that you will never have to pick up or keep track of keys.
- We will send you door codes via email 24 hours prior to your arrival.
Toys and Entertainment:
- Main living area and master bedroom both have a large HD flat screen TV.
- Beach toys, body boards, umbrellas, and beach chairs are provided.
If you are looking for a beautiful, well-maintained, fully-stocked condo that is seconds to the most beautiful beach, bay and ocean in the world, this is the place!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
* Please read our cancellation policy and house rules before booking. *
* Pets considered with an additional fee.*
MMB Rentals Cancellation Policy
- Please Note: Our Cancellation Policy is strictly enforced without exceptions.
- All cancellations receive a $100 cancellation fee.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest is entitled to receive 50% refund of the nightly rental/booking. Guest will also be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB Rentals by e-mail.
- Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
- Due to new short term rental regulations in San Diego, it is more important than ever that we are good neighbors.
- We want you to have the best experience, but not at anyone else's expense.
- Your home is a private residence for use by our registered guests.
- You are welcome to have a small number of visitors on the property for short visits only.
- No additional overnight guests.
- No parties.
- No loud music or anything that disturbs neighbors at ANY time of day.
- No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.
- There is no smoking anywhere on the property, inside or out.
- Your property is overseen by a local property manager and house rules are strictly enforced without exceptions.
- Guests who are inconsiderate of our neighbors and other vacationers around us jeopardize our ability to continue vacation renting. Such behavior will not be allowed.
- Thank you for understanding.
After You Book
- We love to share local insights about how to maximize your experience in Mission Beach, San Diego and Southern California.
- 24 hours before arrival you will receive detailed information with everything you need to know about your property/visit.
- We love to share local insights about what to do and where to go to maximize your experience.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed, 1 Bunk Bed
3501 Oceanfront Walk
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid minus $100 processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate, cleaning, tax and damage deposit.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid. Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Wonderful place right on the beach, and on the esplanade where you can go for a morning jog. The host was wonderful and helpful. The only criticism was the higher than usual cleaning requirements asked of us- for example, requiring all dishes to be done and put away. Other than this kind of thing, a great place to stay.
We had an absolutely wonderful stay at this property, it checks all the boxes! On the beach, perfect ocean views (we even had a seal sunning on the sand in front of the condo one morning!) The condo itself is lovely, very comfortable beds, well-appointed kitchen, garage for extra storage..and everything you could need within walkig distance. (We loved the Ceviche and Beer nearby, great prices, great ceviche and tacos!:) Would Love to stay here again!
This place was amazing! Right on the boardwalk and steps to the beach and ocean. The door and windows all open to the patio. Great people watching and MMB were excellent hosts! A+
The place was perfect! Beautiful views, easy to walk to places. Thank you for a wonderful stay 🙂
Thank you for staying with us!
Was a great location and will definitely try to book again! Overlooked the No
A/C and some bulbs non operable. Other than that was a great stay! A+++
Great location and nice place
Kimberly our host was easy to contact and extremely responsive.
It was a very nice weekend getaway.
The location was perfect for people watching which is the very reason we go to Mission Beach. Had the weather been cooperative we would have been able to utilize better the outdoors but alas, crappy weather but that did not stop us from enjoying our stay.
from $597 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com