Ultimate vacation spot w/exclusive oceanfront patio w/lounge chairs, a dining set and a grill, perfect for relaxing and soaking up beach vibes. Three sets of folding glass doors open directly to the beach and rolling waves. As good as it gets in MB!
* Please be sure to read our cancellation policy and house rules before booking *
Welcome to your luxurious home away from home in San Diego, a recently renovated, oceanfront, two-bedroom, two-bathroom property that has everything you need to enjoy the beach just outside your door. In this excellent Mission Beach location, you'll be close to the iconic Belmont Park and within easy reach of San Diego’s best attractions. Step inside the ground-floor living area to be greeted by magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean just beyond your patio walls.
This gorgeous living space is the epitome of beach side luxury, with an elegant kitchen, a plush sectional, a flat screen TV, and three sets of folding glass doors that open to the ocean breeze. Relax on the couch in the shade while still enjoying the pristine weather outside, or curl up at night to watch your favorite movie before bed. The kitchen is fully equipped with quartzite countertops, a tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a spacious island. Windows over the sink fully open to the bar top on the patio, meaning you can fashion cocktails and snacks inside and simply pass them over. You’ll also find a wet bar, a dining area for four, and three additional seats at the breakfast bar facing the ocean. Outside is a lovely outdoor space furnished with two lounge chairs, a dining set, and a grill - perfect for making lunch when you’re taking a break from the beach.
This oceanfront home in North Mission Beach sits directly off the boardwalk and right across the street from Mission Bay. Mission Beach is San Diego’s lively take on the classic beach town, with over five miles of waterfront boardwalk, trendy shops, restaurants, and Belmont Park, a beachfront amusement park featuring the historic Giant Dipper Roller Coaster, miniature golf, bumper cars, rock climbing, and an arcade. Mission Beach is just a few minutes from SeaWorld and an easy drive from the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, San Diego International Airport, and downtown San Diego.
Bed & Bath Arrangements:
The two bedrooms offer a relaxing and inviting place to wake up or unwind. The roomy primary bedroom has a king-size bed, ample closet space, and a mounted flat screen TV.
The primary bathroom features an elegant soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower.
The second bedroom offers a queen-size bed and a twin-size bunk bed, while the second bathroom features a walk-in shower, sleek countertops, and colorful tile.
Additional amenities include a washer/dryer, free WiFi and satellite cable, and beach equipment for your use.
Activities outside your door range from swimming, kayaking, boating, to wind surfing, sailing, jet skiing and canoeing. Witness kids building sandcastles (or build your own!). Watch all the friendly walkers, joggers and cyclists along the beach.
Within walking distance is the Mission Bay Aquatic Center, one of the largest instructional waterfront facilities in the world. You can join classes to experience the fun of surfing, sailing, wake boarding, wake surfing, stand up paddling, water skiing, rowing, kayaking, and windsurfing. Tens of thousands of people have learned to safely enjoy water sports at Mission Bay Aquatic Center over the past 45 years.
San Diego is one the top places to watch the beautiful site of migrating whales or bring along a pole as this is one of the best open sea fishing along these coastal waters.
Onsite Parking in Mission Beach!
Personal Concierge/Insider Discounts:
Concierge Service Sharing 30 Years of Local Knowledge! We know exactly what to do, where to go, and how to get the best deals in Mission Beach and San Diego. We’re eager to share with you our local insider knowledge that can’t be found on the internet or anywhere else.
We have secured discounts for you with our favorite local merchants to ensure that you receive the best deals on equipment rentals for your fun on land and sea including bikes, surf boards, body boards, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, skateboards, wetsuits and much more. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality concierge services only found in luxury hotels. Wherever you wish to go and whatever you wish to do during your visit, we're eager to share our local's knowledge. We're experts at helping you sequence your days and activities so that you are at the right place at the right time for maximum enjoyment. Your happiness is our goal.
Optimal Location For Top Travel Destinations and World Famous Attractions:
The unmatched combination of attractions and affordability make San Diego America's Finest City and one of the top travel destinations in the United States. Mission Beach is centrally located in San Diego. Everything is at your fingertips. This unique space is nestled in a quiet neighborhood seconds from the pristine beaches and car-free boardwalks of Mission Beach and Mission Bay. Diverse dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee shops, shopping, Belmont Park amusement park, playground and countless beach and bay activities are all within walking distance. San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Legoland and The Wild Animal Park are all within San Diego County.
Access to Highways:
Easy access to Highways 5 and 8 make it a breeze to get anywhere and everywhere else you'd like to go. Like the famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park, Petco Park (Padres fans!) Balboa Park (museums, theaters and restaurants), the Gas-lamp Quarter, Del Mar Race Track, Torrey Pines Golf Courses, the Scripps Institute of Oceanography, La Jolla, Del Mar (horse racing), Cardiff by the Sea, Torrey Pines National Park, Hotel Del Coronado, Little Italy, Birch Aquarium and Legoland are all within 30 minutes.
Good Neighbor/Occupancy Limit/No Party
1. Please ensure you are comfortable with Magical Mission Beach’s rental terms and conditions as they are strictly enforced.
2. Magical Mission Beach has strict Good Neighbor/No Party/Occupancy Limit Rules.
3. Strict No Smoking Policy
4. If you violate any of these policies, you will be evicted immediately and receive no refunds.
5. If you violate any of these policies you will be assessed a $250.00 penalty.
6. The minimum age to rent is 25 years of age.
7. All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund,
minus $100 cancellation fee.
• If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a 50% refund of rental/booking and be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• If a Guest's cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, and damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB by e-mail or letter.
• Consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
CLEANLINESS & SAFETY:
- Cleanliness and safety are top priorities at Magical Mission Beach Rentals.
- We want you to feel confident and comfortable while staying in our properties.
- Our cleaning teams use practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- We recognize the essential role played by our cleaners and reward them accordingly by paying a living wage.
- Upon guest departure, linens and towels are all removed and replaced.
- Our cleaners clean and sanitize the property.
- Once cleaning is complete, an MMB Quality Control Inspector examines the property to verify that the highest cleaning standards are met.
- You can trust that your vacation rental will be fully sanitized and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- Please note the following are not included in the cleaning fee and must be completed by guests upon departure: Dishes and taking trash out of unit.
Thank you for booking with Magical Mission Beach Rentals. We are a professional and local management company.
All of your property and reservation details will be sent via the MMB system so please be sure to add us to your email and phone lists so that time sensitive information isn’t blocked or sent to your spam folder.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed, 1 Bunk Bed
3501 Oceanfront Walk
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid minus $100 processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate, cleaning, tax and damage deposit.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid. Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
from $497 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com