1 King Bed
Extremely rare Mission Beach exclusive 4 bedroom home with Mission Bay views, spacious, open living, outdoor vibing/dining, sweet BBQ island, sleeps 10 comfortably, air conditioning, ceiling fans, TV's in all bedrooms, lush landscaping, walk to all!
Newly renovated four-bedroom dream home is located on one of the best streets in Mission Beach, just one house from Mission Bay and seconds from the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy a welcoming open floor plan on the entry level, including a spacious living room, deluxe kitchen, breakfast nook, and separate dining space. The first floor also includes one bedroom and one full bath, as well as the washer/dryer. You'll find three bedrooms and two full baths on the second level, including a primary bedroom with a king bed and an en-suite bath, a guest bedroom with queen bed and a private balcony, and a bunk room perfectly outfitted with two twin bunks. Additional features include Air conditioning, ceiling fans, and TVs in every bedroom. Soak up the sun on the spacious front patio, which is fully fenced and offers outdoor dining and seating, a built-In barbecue island, lush landscaping, and of course Mission Bay views.
Activities outside your door range from swimming, kayaking, boating, to wind surfing, sailing, jet skiing and canoeing. Witness kids building sandcastles (or build your own!). Watch all the friendly walkers, joggers and cyclists along the beach.
Within walking distance MISSION BAY AQUATIC CENTER, one of the largest instructional waterfront facilities in the world! You can join classes to experience the fun of surfing, sailing, wakeboarding, wake surfing, stand up paddling, water skiing, rowing, kayaking, and windsurfing. Tens of thousands of people have learned to safely enjoy watersports at Mission Bay Aquatic Center over the past 45 years.
San Diego is one the top places to watch the beautiful site of migrating whales or bring along a pole as this is one of the best open sea fishing along these coastal waters.
Access to Highways:
Easy access to Highways 5 and 8 make it a breeze to get anywhere and everywhere else you'd like to go. Like the famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park, Petco Park (Padres fans!) Balboa Park (museums, theaters and restaurants), the Gas-lamp Quarter, Del Mar Race Track, Torrey Pines Golf Courses, the Scripps Institute of Oceanography, La Jolla, Del Mar (horse racing), Cardiff by the Sea, Torrey Pines National Park, Hotel Del Coronado, Little Italy, Birch Aquarium and Legoland are all within 30 minutes.
Personal Concierge/Insider Discounts:
Concierge Service Sharing 30 Years of Local Knowledge! We know exactly what to do, where to go, and how to get the best deals in Mission Beach and San Diego. We’re eager to share with you our local insider knowledge that can’t be found on the internet or anywhere else.
We have secured discounts for you with our favorite local merchants to ensure that you receive the best deals on equipment rentals for your fun on land and sea including bikes, surf boards, body boards, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, skateboards, wetsuits and much more. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality concierge services only found in luxury hotels. Wherever you wish to go and whatever you wish to do during your visit, we're eager to share our local's knowledge. We're experts at helping you sequence your days and activities so that you are at the right place at the right time for maximum enjoyment. Your happiness is our goal.
Optimal Location For Top Travel Destinations and World Famous Attractions!
The unmatched combination of attractions and affordability make San Diego America's Finest City and one of the top travel destinations in the United States. Mission Beach is centrally located in San Diego. Everything is at your fingertips. This unique space is nestled in a quiet neighborhood seconds from the pristine beaches and car-free boardwalks of Mission Beach and Mission Bay. Diverse dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee shops, shopping, Belmont Park amusement park, playground and countless beach and bay activities are all within walking distance. San Diego Zoo, Sea World, LegoLand and The Wild Animal Park are all within San Diego County.
Good Neighbor/Occupancy Limit/No Party
1. Please ensure you are comfortable with Magical Mission Beach’s rental terms and conditions as they are strictly enforced.
2. Magical Mission Beach has strict Good Neighbor/No Party/Occupancy Limit Rules.
3. Strict No Smoking Policy
4. If you violate any of these policies, you will be evicted immediately and receive no refunds.
5. If you violate any of these policies you will be assessed a $250.00 penalty.
6. The minimum age to rent is 25 years of age.
7. All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund,
minus $100 cancellation fee.
• If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a 50% refund of rental/booking and be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• If a Guest's cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, and damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB by e-mail or text.
• Consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
CLEANLINESS & SAFETY:
- Cleanliness and safety are top priorities at Magical Mission Beach Rentals.
- We want you to feel confident and comfortable while staying in our properties.
- Our cleaning teams use practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- We recognize the essential role played by our cleaners and reward them accordingly by paying a living wage.
- Upon guest departure, linens and towels are all removed and replaced.
- Our cleaners clean and sanitize the property.
- Once cleaning is complete, an MMB Quality Control Inspector examines the property to verify that the highest cleaning standards are met.
- You can trust that your vacation rental will be fully sanitized and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- Please note the following are not included in the cleaning fee and must be completed by guests upon departure: Dishes and taking trash out of unit.
- If renting more than one unit, there will be an additional cleaning charge if cleaners have to sort items from other units.
NOTE: Construction is taking place in South Mission Beach. Allowed working hours are M-F 7a-7p & Sat 9a-7p. Expected completed is January 2024.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Queen Beds
2 Bunk Beds
832 Capistrano Place
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid, NO processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid, PLUS Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Came down for the weekend with our family to watch our daughter graduate from SDSU. Love the location a few steps to the bay on one side and the other side is the beach. The house was perfectly stocked and had everything you needed for a relaxing weekend at the beach. Everything was is great working order and easy directions to access Wi-Fi and, bbq and fire pit. They also had beach items for you to utilize and it is very convenient. This is our second time renting with this company and we are always happy with their properties. Thank you so much!
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com