1 King Bed
Live your best life in this two story, private beach condo. Relax in the sunshine and BBQ on your private balcony/patio. Short walk to groceries, restaurants, coffee and happy hour. Relax and BBQ on your private balcony/patio. 2 car garage. Sleeps 6!
This magnificent spacious condo is located in the heart of Pacific Beach. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, gated luxury condo is perfect for your dream beach vacation in sunny San Diego. Central to endless fun - dining, shopping, the beach, Pacific Ocean and Mission Bay. Short walk to the oceanfront boardwalk and Mission Bay boardwalk.
Once you enter the front door you're presented with the main living space. The living room is centered around a sectional couch and a wall mounted flat screen TV. Abundant natural light and ocean breezes stream in from the windows and sliding glass door. Just off this room is your private patio with table, chairs and gas BBQ grill with propane included. This is also the location of the 1/2 bathroom.
The fully-equipped modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, two door fridge, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. There is a breakfast bar with bar stool seating for 3 people. The open floor plan also offers a connected dining room with a full-size kitchen table and a view of the living room TV. Spacious and comfortable seating accommodations for 4 at the table and 3 more at the breakfast bar ensure that your group can enjoy a meal together along with conversations, laughter, and stories of your day's adventures in San Diego.
Activities outside your door range from swimming, kayaking, boating, to wind surfing, sailing, jet skiing and canoeing. Witness kids building sandcastles (or build your own!). Watch all the friendly walkers, joggers and cyclists along the beach.
Within walking distance MISSION BAY AQUATIC CENTER, one of the largest instructional waterfront facilities in the world! You can join classes to experience the fun of surfing, sailing, wakeboarding, wake surfing, stand up paddling, water skiing, rowing, kayaking, and windsurfing. Tens of thousands of people have learned to safely enjoy watersports at Mission Bay Aquatic Center over the past 45 years.
San Diego is one the top places to watch the beautiful site of migrating whales or bring along a pole as this is one of the best open sea fishing along these coastal waters.
Onsite Parking at the Beach!
Two car garage- long and narrow.
Bed & Bath Arrangements:
The 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are located on the second floor of the condo. All three bedrooms have a full-size walk-in closet with plenty of storage, dresser storage built into the beds, ceiling fans, and TV's. This property sleeps 6 people.
The master bedroom (king bed) has a connected full private bathroom with shower/tub combo and sliding glass door. Accordion blackout shades (great for sleeping in!). Cable Tv in the master bedroom.
The second bedroom (queen bed) has a Roku Tv and tons of closet space.
The third bedroom (queen bed) with cable Tv and tons of closet space.
The second bathroom upstairs is shared by the second and third bedrooms. It is a shower/tub combo with sliding glass doors.
The third bathroom is a half bathroom on the first floor.
This home includes a stackable washer/dryer in the laundry room and central heating and air conditioning - rare at the beach in San Diego! BBQ on balcony. Parking is priceless at the beach so guests appreciate that there are 2 dedicated spaces in the secured parking garage. The spaces are full size in length but narrow in width. Please keep this in mind if you have large vehicles. We provide everything from beach towels and beach chairs to body boards and even a surfboard for your exclusive use! All you need to bring are bathing suits and a toothbrush.
Access to Highways:
Easy access to Highways 5 and 8 make it a breeze to get anywhere and everywhere else you'd like to go. Like the famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park, Petco Park (Padres fans!) Balboa Park (museums, theaters and restaurants), the Gas-lamp Quarter, Del Mar Race Track, Torrey Pines Golf Courses, the Scripps Institute of Oceanography, La Jolla, Del Mar (horse racing), Cardiff by the Sea, Torrey Pines National Park, Hotel Del Coronado, Little Italy, Birch Aquarium and Legoland are all within 30 minutes.
Personal Concierge/Insider discounts
Concierge Service Sharing 30 Years of Local Knowledge! We know exactly what to do, where to go, and how to get the best deals in Mission Beach and San Diego. We’re eager to share with you our local insider knowledge that can’t be found on the internet or anywhere else.
We have secured discounts for you with our favorite local merchants to ensure that you receive the best deals on equipment rentals for your fun on land and sea including bikes, surf boards, body boards, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, skateboards, wetsuits and much more. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality concierge services only found in luxury hotels. Wherever you wish to go and whatever you wish to do during your visit, we're eager to share our local's knowledge. We're experts at helping you sequence your days and activities so that you are at the right place at the right time for maximum enjoyment. Your happiness is our goal.
Optimal Location For Top Travel Destinations and World Famous Attractions!
The unmatched combination of attractions and affordability make San Diego America's Finest City and one of the top travel destinations in the United States. Mission Beach is centrally located in San Diego. Everything is at your fingertips. This unique space is nestled in a quiet neighborhood seconds from the pristine beaches and car-free boardwalks of Mission Beach and Mission Bay. Diverse dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee shops, shopping, Belmont Park amusement park, playground and countless beach and bay activities are all within walking distance. San Diego Zoo, Sea World, LegoLand and The Wild Animal Park are all within San Diego County.
Good Neighbor/Occupancy Limit/No Party
1. Please ensure you are comfortable with Magical Mission Beach’s rental terms and conditions as they are strictly enforced.
2. Magical Mission Beach has strict Good Neighbor/No Party/Occupancy Limit Rules.
3. Strict No Smoking Policy
4. If you violate any of these policies, you will be evicted immediately and receive no refunds.
5. If you violate any of these policies you will be assessed a $250.00 penalty.
6. The minimum age to rent is 25 years of age.
7. All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund,
minus $100 cancellation fee.
• If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a 50% refund of rental/booking and be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• If a Guest's cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, and damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB by e-mail or letter.
• Consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
CLEANLINESS & SAFETY:
- Cleanliness and safety are top priorities at Magical Mission Beach Rentals.
- We want you to feel confident and comfortable while staying in our properties.
- Our cleaning teams use practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- We recognize the essential role played by our cleaners and reward them accordingly by paying a living wage.
- Upon guest departure, linens and towels are all removed and replaced.
- Our cleaners clean and sanitize the property.
- Once cleaning is complete, an MMB Quality Control Inspector examines the property to verify that the highest cleaning standards are met.
- You can trust that your vacation rental will be fully sanitized and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- Please note the following are not included in the cleaning fee and must be completed by guests upon departure: Dishes and taking trash out of unit.
2. Magical Mission Beach has strict Good Neighbor/No Party/Occupancy Limit Rules.
3. If you violate any of these policies, you will be evicted immediately and receive no refunds.
4. If you violate any of these policies you will be assessed a $250.00 penalty.
5. The minimum age to rent is 25 years of age.
6. All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
4279 Mission Blvd
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid, NO processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid, PLUS Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Such a great home!!! So clean and a perfect location. The home has lots of security and it’s so spacious. I will definitely be booking with Kimberly again! (:
This was a great place to stay close to the beach and many restaurants plus the grocery right across the street ! All within walking distance. The place was very clean and well stocked. The trash was an issue because the occupants before filled it to the absolute top so we were lucky we didn’t have much to put in it. The communication in the beginning was amazing but never received responses after we checked in. I communicated about if we could get in earlier and was told they would let me know as they had tenants before. I messaged about 20 min before check in no response. I communicated about the trash and a non working garbage disposal no response. Other than communicating I highly recommend the place itself!
Super clean! Very private amd away from all the noise of parties. Only negative is you can’t see the beach. But it’s only 5 min walk.
Because we just took over the management of this property, we do not have any reviews. However, we look forward to filling this space with 5 Star Reviews!
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com