Entire Home, 2 bed/1bath Quintessential MB Cottage on one of Our Favorite Courts, Steps to Ocean/Beach/Boardwalk/Bay, Sweet Patio w/BBQ and fully stocked kitchen, Exclusive Washer/Dryer, 1-Car Garage (small), Ocean Views, Rad Vibes, Live the Dream!
* Please be sure to read our cancellation policy and house rules before booking *
* Pets considered with an additional fee.*
Enjoy a relaxing night grilling with your family on the front patio with seating/umbrella and additional chairs. Newly planted succulents in the front yard. The dining area inside has a full-size dining table with 4 chairs and kitchen counter with bar top seating for two. The living room has a sectional sofa with a coffee table, hanging TV (no cable, only streaming services provided by ROKU), ceiling fan (No A/C).
The front patio has a BBQ, picnic table with an umbrella, outdoor furniture, and an amazing view of the ocean!
Activities outside your door range from swimming, kayaking, boating, to wind surfing, sailing, jet skiing and canoeing. Witness kids building sandcastles (or build your own!). Watch all the friendly walkers, joggers and cyclists along the beach.
Within walking distance MISSION BAY AQUATIC CENTER, one of the largest instructional waterfront facilities in the world! You can join classes to experience the fun of surfing, sailing, wakeboarding, wake surfing, stand up paddling, water skiing, rowing, kayaking, and windsurfing. Tens of thousands of people have learned to safely enjoy water-sports at Mission Bay Aquatic Center over the past 45 years.
San Diego is one the top places to watch the beautiful site of migrating whales or bring along a pole as this is one of the best open sea fishing along these coastal waters.
Onsite Parking in Mission Beach!
Attached to the house is a very tight one car garage. This garage is not fit for larger vehicles.
Bed & Bath Arrangements:
The master bedroom has a queen-size bed, a hanging TV(no cable, only streaming services provided by ROKU), and sliding mirror closet doors with lots of storage and built-in shelving.
The second bedroom has sliding mirror closet doors, a bunk bed with a twin-size top mattress, and a full-size mattress with dresser drawers built in underneath.
The bathroom has a large counter with tons of counter space and a shower/tub combination. We provide towels and linens.
This beach cottage is cozy, comfortable, and beach-ready! Amenities include a fully stocked kitchen with all new kitchen cutlery, an oven, microwave, and fridge. Washer and dryer. WiFi, BBQ, TV (streaming services provided by Roku only), and attached garage parking. Beach ready with: boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, and beach towels. Don't waste your precious time; you can be set up on the beach within minutes of your arrival.
The front patio has a BBQ, picnic table with an umbrella, outdoor furniture, and an amazing view of the ocean!
Access to Highways:
Easy access to Highways 5 and 8 make it a breeze to get anywhere and everywhere else you'd like to go. Like the famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park, Petco Park (Padres fans!) Balboa Park (museums, theaters and restaurants), the Gas-lamp Quarter, Del Mar Race Track, Torrey Pines Golf Courses, the Scripps Institute of Oceanography, La Jolla, Del Mar (horse racing), Cardiff by the Sea, Torrey Pines National Park, Hotel Del Coronado, Little Italy, Birch Aquarium and Legoland are all within 30 minutes.
Personal Concierge/Insider Discounts:
Concierge Service Sharing 30 Years of Local Knowledge! We know exactly what to do, where to go, and how to get the best deals in Mission Beach and San Diego. We’re eager to share with you our local insider knowledge that can’t be found on the internet or anywhere else.
We have secured discounts for you with our favorite local merchants to ensure that you receive the best deals on equipment rentals for your fun on land and sea including bikes, surf boards, body boards, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, skateboards, wetsuits and much more. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality concierge services only found in luxury hotels. Wherever you wish to go and whatever you wish to do during your visit, we're eager to share our local's knowledge. We're experts at helping you sequence your days and activities so that you are at the right place at the right time for maximum enjoyment. Your happiness is our goal.
Optimal Location For Top Travel Destinations and World Famous Attractions!
The unmatched combination of attractions and affordability make San Diego America's Finest City and one of the top travel destinations in the United States. Mission Beach is centrally located in San Diego. Everything is at your fingertips. This unique space is nestled in a quiet neighborhood seconds from the pristine beaches and car-free boardwalks of Mission Beach and Mission Bay. Diverse dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee shops, shopping, Belmont Park amusement park, playground and countless beach and bay activities are all within walking distance. San Diego Zoo, Sea World, LegoLand and The Wild Animal Park are all within San Diego County.
Good Neighbor/Occupancy Limit/No Party
1. Please ensure you are comfortable with Magical Mission Beach’s rental terms and conditions as they are strictly enforced.
2. Magical Mission Beach has strict Good Neighbor/No Party/Occupancy Limit Rules.
3. Strict No Smoking Policy
4. If you violate any of these policies, you will be evicted immediately and receive no refunds.
5. If you violate any of these policies you will be assessed a $250.00 penalty.
6. The minimum age to rent is 25 years of age.
7. All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund,
minus $100 cancellation fee.
• If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a 50% refund of rental/booking and be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• If a Guest's cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, and damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
• Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB by e-mail or letter.
• Consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
CLEANLINESS & SAFETY:
- Cleanliness and safety are top priorities at Magical Mission Beach Rentals.
- We want you to feel confident and comfortable while staying in our properties.
- Our cleaning teams use practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- We recognize the essential role played by our cleaners and reward them accordingly by paying a living wage.
- Upon guest departure, linens and towels are all removed and replaced.
- Our cleaners clean and sanitize the property.
- Once cleaning is complete, an MMB Quality Control Inspector examines the property to verify that the highest cleaning standards are met.
- You can trust that your vacation rental will be fully sanitized and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- Please note the following are not included in the cleaning fee and must be completed by guests upon departure: Dishes and taking trash out of unit.
Thank you for booking with Magical Mission Beach Rentals. We are a professional and local management company.
All of your property and reservation details will be sent via the MMB system so please be sure to add us to your email and phone lists so that time sensitive information isn’t blocked or sent to your spam folder:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
* Please read our cancellation policy and house rules before booking. *
* Pets considered with an additional fee.*
MMB Rentals Cancellation Policy
- Please Note: Our Cancellation Policy is strictly enforced without exceptions.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB Rentals by e-mail.
- Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
- Due to new short term rental regulations in San Diego, it is more important than ever that we are good neighbors.
- We want you to have the best experience, but not at anyone else's expense.
- Your home is a private residence for use by our registered guests.
- You are welcome to have a small number of visitors on the property for short visits only.
- No additional overnight guests.
- No parties.
- No loud music or anything that disturbs neighbors at ANY time of day.
- No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.
- There is no smoking anywhere on the property, inside or out.
- Your property is overseen by a local property manager and house rules are strictly enforced without exceptions.
- Guests who are inconsiderate of our neighbors and other vacationers around us jeopardize our ability to continue vacation renting. Such behavior will not be allowed.
- Thank you for understanding.
After You Book
- We love to share local insights about how to maximize your experience in Mission Beach, San Diego and Southern California.
- 24 hours before arrival you will receive detailed information with everything you need to know about your property/visit.
- We love to share local insights about what to do and where to go to maximize your experience.
1 Queen Bed
1 Bunk Bed
719 Zanzibar Court
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid minus $100 processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate, cleaning, tax and damage deposit.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid. Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Cute house. Close to the beach, shops, and dining.
We enjoyed our stay and especially loved the location. It’s a 30-second walk to the beach. The garage is small as described. We were able to utilize the garage as a carport by very carefully backing in our small SUV and leaving the door open. There was a good collection of cooking supplies and dishes, although no dishwasher which wasn’t a big deal for us.
Great proximity to beach, food, and fun. Worked well for our needs. Thank you
Amazing location and super responsive hosts!! The house has everything you need for a fun trip to the beach! Parking is tight but there is a dedicated space which we appreciated. We had a slight issue and the hosts responded and fixed it right away. Perfect spot for a family vacation!
We truly enjoyed our wonderful staycation. Steps to the beach and just one street over from the bay (quieter and very relaxing). I especially loved my early morning walks along the boardwalk and the evening sunsets. Although it was warm, the numerous fans helped keep us cool inside. The communication was excellent which helped the process go super smoothly. We didn't do much cooking since there were so many restaurants within walking distance, but the kitchen was very cute!
We loved our stay at the red door house in Mission Beach! The location is amazing. Restaurants and the grocery store were all within walking distance. The size is perfect for a small family and thank you for providing sand toys, boogie boards, towels and beach chairs! We had the best time.
The location is great, almost on the beach/boardwalk just one street back. The place was very clean and well equiped and check in was easy.
Great location near the beach and an easy walk to shops and restaurants in Pacific Beach. Staff was very prompt in responding to a couple of minor maintenance issues while we were there.
This place was perfect for our family get away! Its less then a minute walk to the beach with so many restaurants close by.
The garage is small and they did note that. My sisters Toyota Prius barely fit. So just keep that in mind.
Besides that everything else was GREAT!!!
Great little house on the beach. We loved it!
Property has a great location steps away from the beach. We enjoyed have lunch and dinner on the front patio and the convenience of the location. This property isn’t the most modern but had what we needed for our family trip. You can’t beat the location. I would say this property is great for families but not with toddler aged children. Overall great experience.
Great service, and helpful communication. We had a great stay.
Great location, steps from the beach.
Great location & appreciate a kitchen where we can make a few meals steps from the beach!
Place is in an awesome location! Also the house has everything like everything you could ever need. I will be staying here again.
Perfect location, walking distance to beach, food, and nightlife. Host was super nice and very helpful!
Thank you for making my Wife’s 40th a happy memory.
Great location! So close to the beach and walking distance to everything!
Fantastic thank you!
My friend and I stayed here while visiting our sons at SDSU. Absolutely darling house - very clean, great communication, perfect location. Will definitely book again!
Perfect location! Great spring break!
Great location, sweet little house.
Location, location, location- need I say more?! If you are looking for a quaint spot literally 5 houses down from Mission Beach this house is for you. Clean, sweet and well appointed we had a wonderful time staying at Red Door Cottage.
Place is small and only has 1 bathroom, but location and host’s communication makes up for all of that and more. Well worth the location on Pacific beach. Safe area and walking distance from bars, beach, and activities
Great stay and prime location!
Stop your search now, book this beautiful beach house! Kimberly was super responsive to all my questions before arrival and the attention to detail inside the home was much appreciated. The beach was 20 steps away from the front door and the outdoor patio with the picnic table was the cherry on top! We will absolutely be back 🙂
Was excellent location! Slept 4 easily.
A great place about q minutes walk to the beach and easy walks to popular venues.
Gréât bungalow steps away from the beach with everything needed for a comfortable stay.
House was exactly as described. Steps from the beach which was super nice to be able to go back and forth if needed. Stores, food, and nightlife were all within walking distance so no need to drive anywhere. Response time from the host was great and the extra notifications about things going on around us was helpful.
Great Location! Close to beach, restaurants and shops. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay relaxing on the front patio and at the beach. We walked or biked everywhere we wanted to go. Kimberly was available to answer questions and offers recommendations.
Great location and just walks to the beach. This place is central and walking distance to everything you need.
Our hosts Kimberly and Mike were extremely responsive with communication. Location was great, we were 4 steps from the sand. Place was neat and clean and our host even thought to supply fresh cold water via water-cooler! They were very helpful with ideas and special events happening locally. We would stay there again!
from $297 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com