- Housekeeper Included
Exclusive oceanfront property w/private patio directly on the beach, Spectacular views of the boardwalk, ocean, sunsets, moon sets, dolphins, seals and whales, Relax, BBQ, live your best life, Walk to Belmont Park, the Plunge, shopping, restaurants!
Your Hosts: Magical Mission Beach Rentals
- Magical Mission Beach Rentals is a local, family-owned and operated business.
- We have lived in Mission Beach, San Diego, California for over 35 years.
- We love nothing more than to share this amazing space with guests from around the world.
- When you book, we'll share local/insider information about what to do and where to go.
- We look forward to hosting you in the most beautiful community in the world.
- 1st floor condo
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 beds + pull-out sofa bed
- Sleeps 5
- Located oceanfront in highly coveted South Mission Beach, only seconds away from the most beautiful beach in the world and the Pacific Ocean.
- A very short walk away is Mission Bay, the largest aquatic water park in the world.
- A pedestrian only boardwalk surrounds the beach and Mission Bay creating an easily accessible community with everything you need to have the best possible experience.
- Located close to the world famous Belmont Park and the Plunge, an oceanfront amusement park and indoor pool with inflatable obstacle course.
- Comfortable living room space with sliding glass doors facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Dining space with table that seats 6.
- Well-appointed kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals.
- Large oceanfront patio space with outdoor shower, gas grill, lounge chairs, and dining table.
- You can sleep 5 people comfortably and have plenty of living space to relax, connect with one another and have an epic experience.
- 1 bedroom with a king-sized bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds
- 1 full-sized pull-out sofa bed in living room
- 1 full bathroom with tub/shower combo.
- Bright kitchen features quartzite countertops, oven, stove top, full refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and 12-cup coffee maker.
- If you love to cook, bake and entertain like we do, you'll find everything you need and plenty of counter space.
- There is one parking spot designated for this unit on the south side of the building.
- This parking spot will not accommodate oversized vehicles.
- Free parking is available on the street and there are two public parking lots a short walk from the property.
- All bed linens provided. All bath and beach towels provided.
- Shared coin-operated washer and dryer for your use.
- We provide all the little things too: paper products for bath and kitchen (paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, Kleenex), bath and hand soap, shampoo, dish soap, laundry soap, zip lock bags, tin foil, and cleaning products.
Toys and Entertainment:
- Main living area has brand new HD flat screen Smart TV.
- Beach toys, body boards, umbrella and beach chairs are provided.
If you are looking for a beautiful, well-maintained, fully-stocked condo that is steps to the most beautiful beach, bay and ocean in the world, this is the place!
*This property is one of three identical oceanfront ground-floor units: Mariner A, Mariner B, Mariner C.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
* Please read our cancellation policy and house rules before booking. *
MMB Rentals Cancellation Policy
- Please Note: Our Cancellation Policy is strictly enforced without exceptions.
- All cancellations receive a $100 cancellation fee.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest is entitled to receive 50% refund of the nightly rental/booking. Guest will also be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB Rentals by e-mail.
- Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
- Due to new short term rental regulations in San Diego, it is more important than ever that we are good neighbors.
- We want you to have the best experience, but not at anyone else's expense.
- Your home is a private residence for use by our registered guests.
- You are welcome to have a small number of visitors on the property for short visits only.
- No additional overnight guests.
- No parties.
- No loud music or anything that disturbs neighbors at ANY time of day.
- No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.
- There is no smoking anywhere on the property, inside or out.
- Your property is overseen by a local property manager and house rules are strictly enforced without exceptions.
- Guests who are inconsiderate of our neighbors and other vacationers around us jeopardize our ability to continue vacation renting. Such behavior will not be allowed.
- Thank you for understanding.
After You Book
- We love to share local insights about how to maximize your experience in Mission Beach, San Diego and Southern California.
- 24 hours before arrival you will receive detailed information with everything you need to know about your property/visit.
- We love to share local insights about what to do and where to go to maximize your experience.
This property has 2 bedrooms
2801 Oceanfront Walk
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid minus $100 processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate, cleaning, tax and damage deposit.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid. Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Couldn’t ask for better! The view, hosts, location, amenities, and accommodations were exceptional. They’ve thought of everything! Thanks so much for a wonderful stay!
What a wonderful place. The owners take care of every detail from candles to short term supplies, beach chairs, umbrella etc. The view from the patio is fantastic and its a great location.
We had a wonderful time enjoying a private patio on a quieter end of the beach. Great for families with small children, to be away from the "main drag" of the boardwalk. We took our two year old with us along with my mom and brother. It was a wonderful set up for our small family to be right on the beach. A short walk (street side) to a market, coffee, taco shack and pizza stand. We would rent here again!
Beachfront - check! Private patio - check! Close to Bellmont Park but not too close - check! Easy walk to nearby attractions - check! Responsive and helpful owner - check!
In all, a wonderful spot just south of Bellmont park which is perfect. All of the people watching but none of the craziness and noise! This is a pleasant two-bedroom apartment on the bottom floor looking right at the beach. Plenty of room to spread out on the spacious, private patio to enjoy the views and sounds of the ocean. The owner is delightful and we will most certainly be back! So happy we found this gem!
Comfortable rental in a great spot! Friendly owners and lots of activity on the beach to ppl watch. Close walk to restaurants and rollercoaster fun!
We loved this house SO much. Everything about it was perfect! The owners are caring and thoughtful, great with communication, and provide above and beyond what we could have expected. Best HomeAway experience we have ever had. We hope to be able to find an available week here every summer from now on!
The Mariner is a fantastic place to stay. Very clean, comfortable, and had everything we needed. The location and view were amazing. The kids walked right out the back door and played on the sand every day. The Zimmerman's and Jose were extremely helpful.
We had a great stay on this property. Location is perfect. Nice clean and we will stay again.
You can’t beat the location. We had a great time. So easy, right on the beach. Great views. Not too busy of an area, always had a great spot on the beach. Great for kids. Had everything we needed. Great for people-watching. We would definitely stay there again.
It is amazing to sit on the couch and watch the waves and beach activity at the same time. It's also so peaceful having the master bedroom in the front where you can listen to the ocean all night long!
We had a wonderful weekend in San Diego at the Mariner. The location is perfect. The condo is directly on the boardwalk overlooking the ocean. It's on the quieter south end of Mission beach but is still walking distance to everything you could need. The Condo was clean and comfortable and had everything we could possibly need! We hope to return each year. The owners were very nice and super easy to work with! I would recommend this condo to everyone!
Oh My goodness!!! We LOVED this condo, it was perfect for our family. We have 3 young children from 5yrs to 11mo. We just wanted to spend a weekend playing on the beach with them. No driving. This condo was exactly what I was hoping for. We could open the gate on the private patio, cross the boardwalk and be in the sand! It was quiet while we were there too, the beach by the condo area was completely open (the public beach down the way was busy over the weekend, but no noise where we were). I actually did all the cooking at the condo (we only ate out once!), and I found the kitchen to be nicely stocked with all the normal kitchen items I needed. And Sprouts is just about 2 miles away! We had enough towels and there were nice little things that I found so helpful! The was dish soap, dishwasher soap, and a new in package kitchen sponge (LOVED That it was new!). There are even body boards in the box on the patio. The condo was clean and very comfortable for a family. We are hoping to make this a yearly spot for us; this was my favorite family vacation to date!
This spot has easy access to all of San Diego and is on the more quiet part of mission beach. Great surfing right in front of the condo with friendly neighbors. Jack and Violeta are excellent to work with and the place was perfect for a family of four. Highly recommended
We had a wonderful time staying at the Mariner over Spring Break. There was plenty of room for four adults and the large patio could not have been nicer. The people watching along the boardwalk was a lot of fun. The area of beach where the condo is a lot quieter than just a few blocks down. The condo provided some beach chairs, which was extremely nice to have.
When we arrived I had a little issue getting into the lock box and I was able to reach the owners right away to resolve the issue. They were very friendly to deal with.
We would definitely recommend this condo and have already recommended it to several friends and family members.
We just visited the Mariner rental for the first time and had a wonderful experience. The owners provided us with detailed directions and information to make our arrival and check-in experience easy. The unit is very clean and it was a nice surprise to see a newly updated bathroom that we weren't expecting. The best feature of this unit is the large patio off the family room that is adjacent to the boardwalk and just two steps from the huge beach. It's within walking distance to coffee shops, markets and several parks. There are volleyball courts just a few yards from the unit, but not where the view to the ocean is obstructed. It is a very short drive to Sea World, the zoo, Old Town, and the airport. Violeta was a dream to work with and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable and enjoyable. We would definitely stay here again and have already recommended this location to several friends. There's no reason to look around for something better. This is the best value is the area!
Drove from Phoenix with hubby and 18-year-old daughter. From the moment we walked in the door we instantly relaxed! Having stayed in MULTIPLE rentals along Mission Beach and Pacific Beach we appreciated the ample patio space that still keeps your distance from all those who walk by. Parking is right next to the unit and so easy which is rare to find. Very quiet part of Mission Beach as it is more South - super close to Belmont Park and right across the street from the market and several small restaurants and bars. The master Bed was super snuggly soft with a window opening to the oceanfront and 2nd bedroom with twin beds was perfect. There is even a beautiful waterfall outside the front of the locked and gated entrance on Strandway (normally this alley can get noisy) but that was a nice treat as you could not hear anything outside the unit. Super clean, comfortable furniture, very well stocked with kitchen needs and bathroom towels. The patio has sunbeds and table for at least 6 outside and a dining table inside for 6. The only thing you need to bring is beach towels 🙂 Very happy and would gladly return. All my correspondence with owners was easy and although I never met them in person they are very kind and supportive of their tenants enjoying their stay. We would certainly return.
We had a great time in this apartment, the location is the best, we walk and skate to restaurants and where the action was,but without having the noise when at home, every day we talk about the perfect location of this place, we enjoyed the view and saw the sunsets every day. The place is very clean and has everything you need.
We defenitely will be going back.
We stayed in one of the Mariner apartments of Violeta and Jack in June this year. What can I say? Location/location/location.
The apartment must have one of the most desirable positions in the whole of California. Right on the Beach and with an absolutely superb Patio on which to sit and observe the cyclists, runners and surfers.
There is something extremely satisfying to sit and watch others exert themselves. Inspiration versus perspiration!
The short walk across the beach to the water’s edge and the superb surf was a great way to get the morning started and the nights dust knocked off.
The apartment which had every necessary appliance was well prepared for our stay and was spotlessly clean.
The apartment is just a short walk to the various supermarkets and local entertainments and is close to San Diego with all it has to offer.
I could not recommend this apartment more highly.
Just rent and feel the cool vibes!! Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Thanks Violeta and Jack for a great stay
This was our first time renting anything other than units provided through major hotel chains. We were not disappointed. Everything that was stated as being provided was there and in working order. The patio was large enough for our family to enjoy breakfast and dinners. The location was perfect; it is the "quieter" side of Mission Beach.
The condo was located just past the main mission beach entrance. It is very clean and has all the necessities for a very pleasant stress-free stay. The patio faces the beach and just a short walk to the water. Also, volleyball nets are close by to play at. Plenty of towels and linens and dishes! Love my stay will stay again!
Loved every minute! Came to town to visit my college-aged kids, and they were able to stay here with me, coming and going to their classes and work as needed, with enough space they all could do class/computer work as needed. It provided a wonderful opportunity for us to be together as a family vice a hotel situation. Owner Violetta was helpful and booking was a breeze.
We found the place very clean, beachy-comfortable and simple, easy to keep clean. A plus for me was the master bedroom on the ocean for a wonderful night's sleep, and a large patio, BBQ, table and chairs for entertaining. Beach toys are provided with sand chairs in the outdoor locker. There is also a place you can safely lock your own bikes inside the stairwell, as well as a hot/cold shower just inside the gated entrance.
This is an older unit with basics of everything you need, along with comfortable clean mattresses in the bedrooms (always my concern). A parking spot just adjacent made unloading a breeze, and the owners notified us we could use additional parking when the unit was vacated. Otherwise, public parking is a short walk, it was never a problem. A market is just around the corner also.
The Cinco de Mayo weekend was busy on the boardwalk, but this location didn't suffer from the larger rowdy parties found up and down the walk. The area was quiet by about 10pm with passers-by enjoying their stroll. The volleyball courts are far enough away their noise was not intrusive. The nieghboring renters were pleasant, they have been "regulars" yearly coming to the beach from Arizona. In fact, the population on this part of the beach seems to be mostly relaxed and happy baby-boomers.
We had a blast, family times at the coaster, morning/evening surfing, skateboarding on the boardwalk, waking to the sights and sound of the ocean, mornings on the uncrowded strand, dinners in the setting sun -- definitely what you think of when you hear "California" lifestyle. Can hardly wait to make return plans.
We just returned home to Phoenix after spending an absolutley fantastic week in your unit. Both Paul and I as well as the two boys had a wonderful stay. Our unit was immaculately clean and extremely accommodating. Our entire ride home was "when are we going back"! We look forward to returning one day soon and just wanted to let you both know that you made our week at the beach an unforgettable time! You will be hearing from us again down the road and look forward to seeing you soon.
Take care and enjoy your beautiful ocean front views!
Our grandsons and us very much enjoyed our 6 nights in our unit . On the first morning down by the water's edge our 9 yr grandson got this ecstatic look on his face and cried out "five more days of this!"
We found the unit quite comfortable and clean. We appreciate the beach items and well-stocked kitchen. As we will likely return to unit A next year, if available when we return to San Diego.
My husband and I drove out to enjoy a week on the ocean. This condo was perfect! 100 yards from the water, over looking the boardwalk and beach. It was far enough away from the action to feel more private, yet close enough to walk or bike to where the action was. Each day we rode bikes down the 3.5 mile boardwalk, each evening we had cocktails on the patio. The condo had everything we needed for making meals and going and sitting on the beach. It was very clean and comfortable. It was FANTASTIC! We came home refreshed and relaxed. We will take our teenagers next time. We'll be back for sure. 🙂
from $347 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com