1 Sofa Bed
Extremely nice 3 bedroom/2 bath South MB home steps from the beach/ocean/bay and located on our favorite street. Large patio w/seating/BBQ perfect for relaxing/dining. Comfortably sleeps 8 people and includes 3 parking spots. Walk to everything!
Your Hosts: Magical Mission Beach Rentals
Magical Mission Beach Rentals is a local, family-owned and operated business and we have lived in Mission Beach, San Diego, California for over 35 years. We love nothing more than to share this amazing space with guests from around the world. When you book, we'll share local/insider information about what to do and where to go. We look forward to hosting you in the most beautiful community in the world.
- 2-story entire beach house
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 beds
- Sleeps 6
- Located in highly coveted South Mission Beach, only seconds away from the most beautiful beach in the world and the Pacific Ocean.
- A very short walk away is Mission Bay, the largest aquatic water park in the world.
- A pedestrian only boardwalk surrounds the beach and Mission Bay creating an easily accessible community with everything you need to have the best possible experience.
- Your home features a patio with a gas BBQ and ample seating.
- A well appointed kitchen with new appliances.
- A comfortable living room with large flat screen TV.
- A dining space with table and breakfast bar.
- You can sleep 6 people comfortably and have plenty of living space to relax, connect with one another and have an epic experience.
- 1 bedroom with California king bed
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds
- 1 full bathroom upstairs with tub/shower combo, separate shower, & 2 sinks
- 1 full bathroom downstairs with shower
- Open kitchen featuring new quartzite countertops and stainless steel appliances, conveniently connected to main living & dining areas.
- If you love to cook and bake like we do, you'll find everything you need and plenty of counter space.
- Your home includes space for 3 vehicles.
- One space is in the garage attached to the home.
- 2 cars can be parked in the carport between the garage and the alley behind the house.
- All bed linens provided. All bath and beach towels provided.
- FREE and exclusive access to washer and dryer.
- We provide all the little things too: paper products for bath and kitchen (paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, Kleenex), bath and hand soap, shampoo, dish soap, laundry soap, zip lock bags, tin foil, and cleaning products.
- Key-less Entry: We have a key-less entry system so that you will never have to pick up or keep track of keys.
- We send welcome info 24 hours prior to your arrival containing all door codes.
Toys and Entertainment:
- Main living area has brand new large HD flat screen Smart TV.
- Beach toys, body boards, umbrella and beach chairs provided.
If you are looking for a beautiful, well-maintained, fully-stocked home that is seconds to the most beautiful beach, bay and ocean in the world, this is the place!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
* Please read our cancellation policy and house rules before booking. *
MMB Rentals Cancellation Policy
- Please Note: Our Cancellation Policy is strictly enforced without exceptions.
- All cancellations receive a $100 cancellation fee.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 60 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received 30 days to 59 days prior to check-in date, Guest is entitled to receive 50% refund of the nightly rental/booking. Guest will also be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- If Guest’s cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, Guest is not entitled to refund of rental/booking. Guest will however, be refunded for cleaning fees, tax, or damage coverage paid as of cancellation date.
- Guest must submit a cancellation request to MMB Rentals by e-mail.
- Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance if you're concerned about cancelling your reservation.
- Due to new short term rental regulations in San Diego, it is more important than ever that we are good neighbors.
- We want you to have the best experience, but not at anyone else's expense.
- Your home is a private residence for use by our registered guests.
- You are welcome to have a small number of visitors on the property for short visits only.
- No additional overnight guests.
- No parties.
- No loud music or anything that disturbs neighbors at ANY time of day.
- No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.
- There is no smoking anywhere on the property, inside or out.
- Your property is overseen by a local property manager and house rules are strictly enforced without exceptions.
- Guests who are inconsiderate of our neighbors and other vacationers around us jeopardize our ability to continue vacation renting. Such behavior will not be allowed.
- Thank you for understanding.
After You Book
- We love to share local insights about how to maximize your experience in Mission Beach, San Diego and Southern California.
- 24 hours before arrival you will receive detailed information with everything you need to know about your property/visit.
- We love to share local insights about what to do and where to go to maximize your experience.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
740 San Luis Rey Place
San Diego, California
Guest(s) who cancel at least 60 days prior check-in date will get back 100% of the amount they've paid minus $100 processing fee.
If cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to check-in date, guests get back a 50% of the total nightly rate, cleaning, tax and damage deposit.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in date, guest(s) are not entitled to any refund of rental amount paid. Transient Occupancy Tax, Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded if guests have already paid.
GOOD NEIGHBOR/NO PARTY/OCCUPANCY LIMIT POLICIES: Magical Mission Beach has a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding parties, excessive noise and/or disturbing the neighbors. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are not allowed under any circumstances. Parties that disturb the neighbors are prohibited and can lead to immediate eviction and a $250 Party Penalty! All of our vacation homes are enforced with strict City of San Diego noise ordinances.
Refundable Damage Deposit is fully refundable provided there is no damage to the property and check-out instructions are followed.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
This place was awesome. Sandwiched between 2 bodies of water with a 1 min walk in each direction. House was great with all of the amenities we could possibly need. Very spacious! The management team was very active with communication. I would definitely stay here again.
Overall stay was great. Only complaint was that the dish washer was extremely smelly but they came over (unannounced) but it was to address the complaint we had made. Would stay with them again.
Wonderful location - block and a half to Mission Bay, block and half to the surf! Patio out front is wonderful, a number of epic dinners were enjoyed there!
Great stay, professional communication, clean and wonderful location!
House was awesome, very close to the beach. No A/C was a little bit of a bummer, if it is going to be a hot weekend I don't know if I could totally recommend a stay here. House Directions are slightly off, the address is based off front patio side of the house not where the garage is.
The location was great and easy access. The downstairs has been updated and looked good. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs that photograph well but were just ok. There are two bathrooms, but the one upstairs was separate, and we had to share it with 3 teenagers. The bathtub/shower did not drain very well either. There is a second bathroom on the main level but was not very convenient and had the weirdest shower head that didn't work very well.
Our family had a great stay in San Diego! The house is in a great location and was very clean. Magical Mission Beach was very responsive and helpful. I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone looking to enjoy some beach time at Mission Beach!
Buen lugar, buena ubicación, el único detalle es que son 2 baños para 8 personas sin embargo es clara la descripción.
The house is very close to the beach and very spacious. Three parking spaces in this area is gold since it’s very tough to find street parking. We loved the large living room because we had a lot of room for the whole family to hangout together. There is plenty of seating outside which was nice. Overall I would recommend this place to everyone especially families.
Mission Beach is the best place to stay. There is so much to do in this area. We enjoy the beach and the bay, the boardwalk, the sand, the jetty.... walking, riding bikes, roller blading. We appreciated the open seating in the family room and on the patio. We appreciated the games for the kids and the big screen tv and the assigned parking. This area is not as busy as the northern part of mission beach, or pacific beach. There are mini-markets close by and a grocery store less than 10 minutes away. There is good food and a little shopping. We rented bikes and roller blades close by. We appreciated the bbq on the patio too.
Beautiful place and we loved the location! We walked to Belmont Park and then to a coffee shop. The house was hard to find at first because the gps took us to the front but you just have to turn on the street before to get to the alley for the parking spots. I appreciate that the instructions to get inside were detailed. We went during the rainstorm weekend, so we loved having the heater! It was super nice and convenient. I wish there were blankets we could use because they were cold nights but it was nice to have sheets and linens.
This was a great place for a group of friends to meet up for a weekend. There were 2 toddlers in our group so the proximity to the beach was so key in making it a smooth weekend.
Beautiful property. Close to beach and boardwalk. Very clean, friendly and helpful management company. I recommend this property.
Great place and great renters.
Our stay with magical mission was amazing and just what my friends needed to get away. Host was very friendly and excellent at communicating with me right away.
Great location a block from the beach and clean!
El mejor lugar para visitar, una experiencia muy agradable. La casa cumplió con todas nuestras expectativas, muy recomendable.
Great location, clean, excellent communication
from $397 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com